1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Trying my hand with some red boy.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D Game Butcher, Nov 19, 2010.

1. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

What would you choose to breed to, a son of Hay maker, a son of crews Rocky, or to Sami the arabs Boomer.

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Crews Rocky. FYI, redboy dogs are hard to keep, they are loud and destructive. JMO

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

none! look for tight marlowe blood there are still a few studs right off her yard around that are producing very well.

4. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Thats pretty much the direction im leaning.

5. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

any suggestions on that marlowe blood.

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog

8. madboy

madboy Big Dog

9. here's a thought. Instead of breeding to a "son" of something, why not just breed to a good dog?

10. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

lucky bastards :D lol

11. skipper

skipper Big Dog

every thing his ped says is true and can be verified. unlike others

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the mims dogs yet.

13. any links to public redboy kennels, pm me

14. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Slimbolina FYI I wouldnt breed to a dog that didnt meet my requirements and Crews Rockys dead and im pretty sure so is Haymaker. Do you have any suggestions of what you would call a Good Dog?

15. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

YB whats the Mims dog your talking about?

16. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

18. Sorry, I should have been more clear. What your asking is a question that is real hard to answer. You asked, "Should I breed to a son of Rocky, Haymaker, or Boomer"? What I meant to say is you should breed to the BEST Redboy dog, if your looking for some Redboy blood, no matter who the daddy is. If somebody comes on here and says, you should breed to a "son" of anything, then they are giving you bad advice. You should breed to the dog that is a good dog, that is a known producer of good dogs. Don't breed to something because of who his daddy was. Michael Jordan's kids don't play in the NBA. Boomer, Rocky, Haymaker all produced good dogs, and they all produced culls. I'm just saying don't give any dog the nod over another one because you liked his daddy better. Judge them all as individuals. Wasn't trying to be a smart-ass, it just seems that you limit yourself when you get the mindset that you've picked out 3 Redboy bred dogs that are dead, and you want to breed to a son of one of those dogs, only. There may be better Redboy bred dogs that are NOT sons of those 3 dogs, that's all I'm saying. The better question would be . . . "who's got a good Redboy dog that is producing good dogs"? Breed to THAT dog, even if his daddy aint one of those 3 you mentioned. And yes, Haymaker has been dead for a few years now, he's burried out behind my house, right next to Kittens Ch. Britches.

19. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

I agree with Pure Pit 19. I had a granddaughter off of Macho Buck and the dog was CRAZY. Always at 100 mph. Loud screamer and wanted to get at everything she laid eyes on. You absolutely could not over or under-work this dog. Whether I ran her all day or left her on the chain for a month she stayed in prime condition (around 38-40 lbs.) She looks even smaller, but was all muscle. I let her go because she was not a dog to be trusted around kids. Absolutely will not feed a dog I can't trust. Probably shouldn't have even let somebody else have her, but I was young and didn't know any better. I'll try to get a pic of her posted.

Brian

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

hear hustler is puttin good ones down