1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, May 30, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

For them TURTLEBUSTER haters
    ROWDY x LIL BIT

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

3. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

id try taking that bitch (or if a bitch out the litter works out) to Lucky luciano hes out of f4 bandit(a boyles dog) to a turtlebuster bitch. he is a 1x adba show winner.

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Rowdys a nice boy! :eek:

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

yeah Rowdy is a nice all around bulldog an produces very well a high % of keepers :) this is a rebreeding LIL BIT killed the last litter so we are keeping our fingers crossed

JD

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Thanks but I'll stick with what i know works TB/JEEP/REDBOY :)

JD

7. I like that! One of my good buddies down south runs some nice tight TB blood and I've always been jealous of his dogs.

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I think Rowdy did pretty good at a show not too long ago and so did his sister. And so did a pup by rowdy and his sister.

9. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

You been waiting on that one for a minute now Ohio. Glad you finally got'em stuck. Good Luck...

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

let me know if you let any go and i wish you best of luck

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

No hate from me on the Turtlebuster stuff i love it:D

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

ive got a bitch thats heavy turtlebuster on top and i could ask for a better bulldog so no hatin here. Good luck with them

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

thanks everyone this should turn out to be great litter alot of homework went into this an expect big thing :)

14. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Thats bred up really nice!!! Good luck!!!

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

i'll keep everybody posted on the whole thing

16. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

man i absolutely love lil bit great representation of the TB'S dogs... I have some tb in some of my older favorite bitches... Good luck bro..

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

post up some peds lets see whts out there

18. primer

primer Big Dog

hey ohio do you have any males bred like lit bit

19. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

20. primer

primer Big Dog

dont have peds online but mine is shannon off of gains astro and bad barbie. witch came right from kg brood stock I also owned bad barbie I bred her to litter mate to ch dynomite name china ray and i have a male off of that i bred back to shannon and i have a litter of 3/4 turtlebuster 1/4 chinaman they are looking really good so far.