1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, May 30, 2010.

1. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

nice breeding! I love it! when can i get some lol:D

2. primer

primer Big Dog

3. primer

primer Big Dog

4. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

Looks good Primer... keep us posted

5. primer

primer Big Dog

thanks gcp its been a long road

6. Barbie was a hell of a dog, nice breeding, nice tight TB blood. That's what I like to see.

7. Lil Bit was the only one to live out of that breeding.

8. primer

primer Big Dog

damn that sucks thats a good breeding lit bit.yea barbie was the best bulldog she was a sweet hart and bitch i like her breeding and the pups i have on the ground are 2 times bad barbie top and bottom she what i based my yard on her and china ray litter mate to ch dynomite iv got about 6 breeding lined up in the future and still have 50 percent barbie i still kick my self in the ass every day for loseing her but i no there are still some sister and brothers out there to barbie just got to find it

9. primer

primer Big Dog

damn that sucks lit bit is a good breeding do you know of anyone who has something bred like bad barbie brother sisters i liked the buddy,bugeye,bishop gretchen,sis breedings i like the red dog stuff to but i need something like barbie

10. primer

primer Big Dog

11. shake

shake Banned

LOOK'S like bad luck . shit lost good one's

12. primer

primer Big Dog

the two was my brood stock i couldent get rukus to breed barbie i guess cause she was such a bitch she would get pissed rukus would just stand there looking the other way

13. shake

shake Banned

you will make it.

14. shake

shake Banned

Kay /tb/rbj/chi

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Lil Bit is up FOR SALE $$

16. shake

shake Banned

THAT'S going 2 cost a grip but worth it :)

17. primer

primer Big Dog

shake you have turtlebuster bulldogs

18. shake

shake Banned

no whant some:)

19. Padlock

Padlock Banned

shake's got 3 indoor barking cats (toy yorkiepoo's)...all of which stare out the window upon a world they will never get to enjoy. :eek: :D

20. looks good 2 me:D