1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, May 30, 2010.

1. A ohpitbull wat kind of turdbusters you running lol

2. just playin lol cant wait too do that breeding bro

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

you know them ones that jump the walls in 25mins lol ... An yes that breeding that we have planned hopefully will put some good ones on the ground... :)

4. Could someone please post these for me...357286 and.338599. Thanks in advance.

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

your dogs?

7. The male yes the female no but when the timing is proper they may get better acquainted...

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thats a deadly cross man, worked to perfect many times in my area. Good luck with that

9. Much appreciated budboy

10. primer

primer Big Dog

does anyone know this dog is still around.or if anyone knows the kennel ifhttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=301899

11. primer

primer Big Dog

urban legends turtledog

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yes Turtle Dog is still alive look in the VA area

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Really like that Female I got one bred close to the bottom half

14. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

He ain't the only one who likes that shit!!!!!!:)

16. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Much appreciated YD. Oh knows me and were to find me. Have an offer to take her to another son off go on her next cycle and might just do it.

17. holla at me well wrk out sumthen ya kno e look gud

18. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

bad idea, too tight.

19. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Had a chance to see rowdy and loca lefty at a couple of shows. Rowdy is a beast and i would love a pup off of that bro/sis breeding.

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I got one off that bro x sis breeding she is looking an acting great so far :)