1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Nolan Stallone, Jan 6, 2013.

1. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Hey I like billy cadillac

2. Wait till you see the up and comers that are almost 5 months old then. Almost identical breeding. This male is gonna be badass.

3. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Sounds good

4. Son of George

5. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

6. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Your a moron!
    http://claddaghkennels.webs.com/

I hate Dani but when it comes to the dogs I will always be 100%. PJ, Skully, Half Pint, Trigger, and a few others she has are the best you will find hands down. That is all I will say on that lol.

7. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

She is my ex-wife, trust me I wish I could bash her dogs, but I can't! You get something off Half Pint bred to a Poodle and I promise you will have something serious!

8. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Sega, sorry bro misread your post.

9. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

10. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

11. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

I would disagree with the assessment that she has the best you will find when it comes to the turtlebuster blood.! Maybe the Popeye stuff but not turtlebuster line as a whole.

12. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

13. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

I understand, disagree all you want but you are wrong. You have no idea how hard it is for me to say that either.

14. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

And like me your entitled to your opinion.

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I just have a couple grown dogs down from George and a couple pups but I like what i see :-)

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I know of a tb dog who threw 2 gr ch's in one litter along with a few more chs and a bunch of winners. Which of her dogs has produced like that?

17. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Bet I know the answer to that one dream. Lmao

18. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Post a ped of the dog that did so, TB in the dog one or two times 10 generations back doesn't really count for me. I would punch her in the damn throat but I would take a TB bred dog from her before ANYONE else is all I'm saying.

19. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Also her dogs produce extremely well, as a few people on this site own dogs from her and will tell you the same. I will leave it at that.