1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Nolan Stallone, Jan 6, 2013.

1. The Show Me club is in May I think, the March show is the Mid-MO club :D

Hopefully everybody can make it out. We do our best to put on a great event.

2. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

We will be there B, Hope to hear about some judges soon? Will be bringing Our GC,C, and the pups and maybe a suprise or two ;)

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i wouldnt consider most of these animals turtlebuster dogs.

4. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Pure no but turtlebuster crosses none the less. If not would you enlighten us please Naus.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Not with any I'm a real fan of, no. Turtlebuster blood does much better crossed up with rb or rb/boyles imo than it does standing alone. Just would not consider those TB dogs

Actually no I lied. I have seen 2 or 3 pretty close to what you might consider pure TB dogs that were all bulldog. One bitch in particular but I'd probably get a pissed off phone call later today lmao

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
  6. check out Gaine's motor head. he's thowin sum nice ones... real nasty animals when crossed into the older carver/eli stuff.

7. Kickass man!

Thanks for the support!

8. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Now that sounds like something I'd be interested in.

9. mistadogg

mistadogg Pup

I have family around there is he still around?

10. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Have any peds of the carver/Eli gyps he was bred to?

11. NGK

NGK Top Dog

It takes the "pure this and pure that" to make the best battle crosses, everything has its place.

NGK

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Owned by a great man...

13. bbad

bbad Big Dog

could you put a ped up for motor head

14. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Have heard motorhead is a bad mofo and producing the same

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I guess time will tell, he finally got some offspring of age so if people don't make baby sitting excuses then we will know. Had a son of his, mean little fucker, I liked him a lot

17. preme

preme CH Dog

18. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

19. seen a few, maybe 20 to 30. would not recommend the blood.

The motorhead dog is a good looking one.

20. fancier

fancier Pup