1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UK Situation

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Skipper1, Jan 22, 2011.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Really..........

So you buy a paper hung pup for a vastly inflated price, feed it for 24 months, then compete. Well what happens if that gold plated prospect gets trashed learning his skillz, lol.

There are others that dont have the recourse to $$$$$. They start with a PROVEN dog/bitch. Feed/keep/box/cull. Then after CAREFUL consideration repeat said process or if your lucky enough to strike gold 1st time out THEN breed. :eek:

Never mind........theres always the bullies and staffs to parade about. Or failing that get an akita, lol.

Dont pretend to be something that the vast majority of folks find VERY unpalatable :rolleyes:

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

lite lol !!!!

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

well said red e !!!!

4. Skipper1

Skipper1 Banned

Well I agree whole heartidly, if you buy the real deal or any dog for that matter. You don't skip on anything!

5. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Your daft in the head !!! where have i said anywhere on this thread i'd buy a crossbred big old mutt ???? no where as far as i can see, your the one who in various threads was banging on about tank and some predator line that no ones heard of,what made me laugh was you could'nt even spell P R E D A T O R lol .You gotta be that fool roughcur-calling if you aint then your his twin.

6. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

you got me on that one.........I am a twin........spooky.

But where do you get off calling my sister a rough-cur calling!

7. doubletap

doubletap Banned

you do sound like rough-cur.and as for saying youd rather buy an older prospect than a pup......im of the thought the pup has fairer chance of doing good than the so called older prospect.cos quite simply.if i had a prospect thats started up and is showing potential,i aint selling it.so,by that measure,id be wondering why sum1 would sell a so-called prospect.hmmmmmmm....perhaps getting rid of thier shit.and yes....by feck you do sound like rough-cur.you sound full of shit to be honest hammer.like your spouting bollox you have heard while smoking blunts and grooming 13 year olds in rotherham....TEEEEEWAT.:rolleyes:

8. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Im sure we can be friends over a ham sandwich :D

But dogs come on the market from time to time if you put your feelers out. In the UK you must get quite a lot of raids from the "bobbies" so good dogs are rehomed out of necessity.

I aint been in the UK for quite a while......but friends tell me that theres still some good dogs on the ground just not in Yorkshire :eek:

9. doubletap

doubletap Banned

pmsl......mmmmmm....not anymore anyway. but as i said.....your full of bellix.

10. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

BS likes company, lol!

11. Mostly breeding blue dogs in with red dogs you get dogs like clashes buster a fawn dog with a blue tint running through his coat but still has a red nose. This colour is not always the result u can always get your blacks brindle's etc out of the breeding's all a load of shit if you ask me but if that's what the customers want then that's what the breeders will give them.

12. culabula

culabula Big Dog

champagne-is it what greyhound owners call a blue fawn-i.e the genes for blue present on a buckskin rather than a black

13. what ive noticed recently is the " tank " line throw a decent amount of champagne/silver colours from a couple of breedings ive seen

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

your welcome to them:rolleyes:

15. lol no thanks

16. just joined the forum had a few good bulldogs on my yard

17. Skipper1

Skipper1 Banned

care to speak about them???

thanks for clarifying the colour thing guys, and also the tank lines are quite common i've seen for throwing out good/different colours. BUT id much prefer a better dog

18. People with good game dogs dont walk around with them so thats why you will never see them!

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i"ll ditto that. i have heard of kashmir,. what dogs arent you walkin around ?

20. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

You wouldnt know a game dog to a game boy thats why you all over pizco and now a facebook front runner.lol:D