1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

untouchables ch chewy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jetson, May 6, 2010.

1. jetson

jetson Big Dog

Any one have any offspring off him.... or have any pics of the dog?

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

3. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

4. jetson

jetson Big Dog

o wow didn't notice off her srry

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Since I'm login I will respond to this post.
    I always like T.R. Good dogman and friend.
    I liked Ch. Chewy.

I saw her father in OH. hunting.
    Mouse was sent to T.R. from the late 2 Shoes Brian Goodson of B & K Kennels.

I could be wrong but I thought J. Mac had him for awhile.
    I know the late Doc Whitley got dogs from Brian's partner "K".
    Mouse was an honest dog.....

david63 likes this.
  6. jetson

jetson Big Dog

i heard she was showed under different names??

7. jetson

jetson Big Dog

thanx for the info iron mike

8. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Ch Chewy could have been confused for a bulldog mix-bow legged, and under shot pretty good. She was one of the best females in history. She never did get her full credit. She won 9, and beat at least one Champion (Ch Reggie) and (RIP) one in 13 minutes as well a several others- I don't know if any made it. She was also a cannibal. Tom Ratliff (now deceased) didn't send in 6 of her reports. She was bred to Gus ROM, a inbred honeybunch male. I had a female off this breeding. She was 26lbs, to date the smallest one I have ever owned. Ch Chewy was a bit of a man-biter. She hit my friend twice, and I didn't have the guts to pet more than once. If it was up to me I would have put her down for that trait- I think the fact my partner paid $10,000 for her keep him from doing such a thing. She also wasn't that great of a producer. Her last couple of breeding were to J. Rods Midnight stuff. I think Redboy, Bolio, or a line known for gameness would have been a better way to go. Iron Mouse, her sire, was a sweet dog- He was bugged eyed, and his tail would wag a mile a minute. I saw him the same day I went to Tom's place to see Butkus................but that is another story.

david63 likes this.
  9. st0ny

st0ny Pup

10. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

We met her daughter Detlefs Holy with LK firefox in a classic.. seen chewy ones on video bad hind legs lookt like a seal. but very impresif animal.
    Holy 2 w over highly reguard ones and quit grch Candy in 15 otc(the one that was bred to grch buster brouwn) when only 11 mth. Holy was DG....