1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Update of Young Red Fella

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Stumpy, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

I posted a photo of this dog at 9-10 months he's now 16 months and coming along.

[​IMG]

2. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

C'mmon along great old mate. The only thing that is missing is a red and blue cape with "S" on it. LOL.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

lol yeah he wanted to have it at a dog down the road he was ready to take off

4. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

"Jump tall buildings with a single bound, Faster than a locomotive" to be sure. He looks like he wouldn't mind a wrestle on a hot day.

5. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

theres only one way to find out ;)..............question is will you let him?

6. nobody

nobody Banned

HH why so ? in every mesage about these SBT's
    Is it possible to ad some constructive points if you see these dogs.
    I would say, this dog is not to bad looking on the eyes.

3 things i do miss when i look at dogs like this.
    A deeper chest to contain some good longs for air, a longer back to give it is motion and i would make sure that his front paws are better developed then this.
    JMO

7. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

He's 19 inch and about 45 lbs and no I wouldn't have let him off at the dog he was eyeing up it out weighed him by at least 90 lbs.

His wind is just fine he runs all day on the farm he lives on.

8. nobody

nobody Banned

Running al day on a farm chasing what so ever is also not the same as having the need of some very strong longs for a [] situation.
    There is a big diff when you dog is beeing pounded on, or is in need to catch it's breath while it is in hold.
    Al theory offcourse
    see it like this and long distance runner has a very good stamina but that would not help him in the ring against a boxer ;)
    And any good fighter knows you also need good legs and some solid feet on the ground to perform. jmo

9. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

His front feet look odd to me, as does his snout. But he looks good.

10. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

he is fine as a dog, seen alot worse but its your dog to enjoy as you wish.........just dont breed from him IMHO.

11. jacko

jacko CH Dog

he is certainly "up on his toes " ,& his feet do look like "cats" feet so to speak , but there his feet & if he gets by with them with no handicaps fine! whats the problem ? i have not so big feet , fine , until am drunk ! lol

12. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Nice dog bro. Here's mine 18 months

Attached Files:

13. Gregp

Gregp Big Dog

Looking Good Stumpy.:dogdrink:

14. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Sure is a big fellow, nice head size..

15. bionic

bionic Big Dog

It's his pasterns. They are very "straight up and down". Nice looking dog though and he probably moves fine.

16. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Here's an update, of the young fella now 2 years old zodan002.jpg zodan003.jpg zodan004.jpg

17. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Looks good.

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What a nice lookin' guy. What weight did he top out at?

19. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

He is over 60lbs in the new pix and over 19inches : )

20. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

And very very quick. Strength X velocity.