1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Updated Puppy Pics

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BoogiemanBlood, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Well the puppies were evicted to the outside 10 x 10 yesterday :) A few folks have been asking for updated pics so here they are. I let mama Lizzy out to play with them. She ran them silly. They will sleep well for quite a while. :)

Hope you enjoyu them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Great pics.I love the pics of momma Haullin ass to get away from the pesky pups lol.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Just currious, what is the function of the rope/wire type thingie comeing off the roof of the dog house?

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lmao thanks for posting

boog is that door flap made of carpet?

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

WOW momma Lizzie looks good can't even tell she just had pups! LOL The puppies are soooooo cute these are great pictures Boogieman Thanks For the updates I now have puppy fever all over again!;):D

6. It's the cord to a heater in the dog house LOL. They are spoiled shit asses. hahahaha

7. Yes sir. I redid the basement with carpet squares and I bought a couple extra boxes. They have a thick ass rubber back on them. That is one of them. They are chewing it already, which is fine I can replace it. Next time I am not gonna cut the strips in it. They wouldn't go in and out this time till I did LOL. Now that they have the idea I don't think it would be a problem.

Yeah I got her looking good :) Only one way to cure puppy fever! GET A PUPPY! LOL

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Beautiful pups! :dogkiss:

9. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Great looking pups man

10. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

very fat happy healthy looking pups!

nice setup, second to none for them, they look like they couldn't be happier (i use the same house design myself).

momma looks like shes doing well, too.

11. JRoCc

JRoCc Pup

Great pics Boog...thanks for sharing them.

12. TJRED

TJRED Pup

Great pics.

13. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

What's your weather like out there?

I'd love to put our 9 wk old pups in the 10 x 10 but my family says it's too cold at night...we live in California LMAO.

14. Well today it got unusually warm, but it's supposed to be in single digits by the weekend. :(

I have a heater in the dog house :) The house is double walled and insulated. They are also a dual compartment house also. ;)

15. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Very nice and healthy looking puppies Boogie! Bet they are attacking your pants legs everytime you go out there LOL!!

16. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Great looking pups! and the pics gave me a great idea on what to do for the Sacramento cold. Even though I know Cali Winter aint nothing like what people are facing in some places. Great Thread

17. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Great lookin pups. Good luck with them

18. Thank you all very much for the nice comments :)

19. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwwwww.............. great shots! I love the ones with the pups head sticking out of the dog house! lol

20. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Nice bellies the little rascals have.