1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Value of cashinf old blood?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NYSTATEOFMIND, Apr 5, 2015.

1. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

I had a beautiful female Alligator pit from the president of the Empire State P.B.C in the very early 90's. All black, even all her nails. Did not like strangers, but not a man-biter. She would lie in the dirt with her eyes closed and lure birds in to kill. also opossum and squirrels. She would bite at male dogs, females dogs and even puppies. Never bred her. died at 12 years of age. I saw a post the other day, in which Old goat suggested we don't chase after the blood from this era. I am a newbie to the modern blood lines, and was actually contemplating trying to obtain some Alligator blood. Opinions are appreciated ... should I stop trying to re-make /live my youth and move on? I have access to Termite blood and also Jocko/sami blood from a friend. Mind you I am a PET owner .I have very fond memories of Alligator dogs. I actually had a 1/2 brother to her after, and was friends with a guy who had like 5 heavy alligator dogs. Are they still like I remember??

2. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Opinion,opinions..,I'm lookn forward to all input! Thinkn seriously bout adding some heavy plumbers blood to my pot. But be forewarned most likely your gonna be directed to the search feature which is where I've recieved all my info from on the many alligator hounds.

3. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

I'm not "searching" for a dog right now, since I just got a pup. But I always tell myself I'd like to get another Alligator dog 'someday" But then that post got me to thinking?? My friend got a Double inbred redboy dog this summer..well great! just how much like the original "Red boy " do you expect him to be like? Will mike Tyson's great great great grandson be a knock out artist?

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

If you line bred mike for 4 generations maybe

March isn't the only month for Madness!!