1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Very Important Please Read!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BoogiemanBlood, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Look everybody I am putting this in general dog discussion because I feel it is very relevant to our dogs.

Tomorrow is our chance to voice our opinions and VOTE THESE TURDS OUT OF OFFICE that are against us and our dogs! Vote down all this BULLSHIT the HSUS is trying to get passed in so many different states. Mine being one of them. I want to personally thank the Farm Bureau for all the money they have spent on ads encouraging people to vote against the stupid shit!!

Get off your fucking ass and GO VOTE! Spend a little time tonight doing some research on what is on the ballot in your area if you don't know. I mean I know you don't want to miss your favorite ignorant ass reality show or anything tonight, but how bout take a look at your dogs and do it for them!!!

If the shit passes in your area and you didn't vote, STFU and don't complain!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and please...........GO VOTE!!!

2. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Great post Boogie!!

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wish I can help boogie but I'm a convicted felon....they won't let me!....but the ppl that are not shouldn't have any excuse not to go vote!!...good post boogie!!

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Bump for the reminder, good show, Boog!

5. Don't just believe that check with your laws most states let ex-felons vote, but will tell u something else..............

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Great Post Boggie I am going to Vote!:D

7. 1916

1916 Big Dog

felons can vote but they have to get their rights reinstated.That's right,when you become a felon you lose your right's.now that is some bullshit. You should go get your right's reinstated and vote

8. kdue

kdue Big Dog

i can't vote either. but my wife can!!

9. Blau

Blau Big Dog

It actually depends on the state if felons can vote or not. I think there's only a few states where they COMPLETELY lose the right to vote, most states will still late you.

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Alabama is one of them

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Good state to have dogs, bad state to commit a crime

12. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

At my job people don't take the time to vote in union elections.Then they bitch after the election is over.Everyone should vote that can.

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

and just think all the guy who got caught with alittle MARIJUANA lost their right to VOTE . there are 3 states that will be voting for MEDICAL AND 1 TO LEGALIZE . PLEASE GO AND VOTE . THE DOGS suffer because of SWAT TEAM RAIDS FOR POT . AND THESE BSL ARE KILLING THE DOGS AND THE BLOODLINES .

14. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Yep yep. I love being in Alabama, it's a great state, but it has some crazy laws about some things.... a tad bit backwards.

15. elibred

elibred Big Dog

kinda like louisiana you can do just about anything except murder and divorce lol the state is to corrupt to give a shit about the people here

16. My sticker on my shirt I am wearing proudly!! GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I did vote by the way, my choices were between a turd sandwich and a douche' bag, I went with the turd sandwich, lets see what they are NOT going to do for me in the comming years....lol

Boodro, I'm just yankin yer chain buddy, don't get bent out of shape.....;)

18. dillybar

dillybar Pup