1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vet or no Vet

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Pam, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Pam

Pam Pup

My dog is like my baby and somehow she has ripped a nail off her back foot leaving the actual toe I guess exposed and she licks it all the time but at some times it bleeds. My sis told me her dog does that all the time and it will heal on its on. Should I listen to her or take my dog to the vet?

2. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I have a male that does that sometimes. It will heal on its own. Just watch it and make sure that it doesnt get infected is all.

3. Pam

Pam Pup

thanx for the advice

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I wouldn't take the dog to the vet for something as minor as that, keep it clean and you should be fine...these dogs are tougher than we give em credit for, not ever small problem needs vet. attention.

BB

5. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

yup that's true

6. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Ripped Toenails Are Common Place. Don't Worry.