1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

villans pups

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by darlo, Sep 14, 2010.

1. darlo

darlo Banned

Villan x ghengis
    his bitch dropped 6 healthy mini beasts lol last week
    atb
    d:D

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

.......???

should we know these dogs, the way its written it sounds to me like we should, maybe i am not in the know but i am clueless as to wtf this means.

3. darlo

darlo Banned

no fella
    i put the post up for me an my m8s who know us an our dogs is that ok?

4. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

where is the pictures of the pups & what line are they off , lookjing forward to seeing them

5. darlo

darlo Banned

no pics sorry fella ;) villan is chunks sire ghengis is out of yogi x ruby

6. maxwell

maxwell Pup

so what line are these dogs ? what line is Villan or any of the dogs mentioned ?

7. darlo

darlo Banned

villan is out of casey an she was out of ffbs jack?

8. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i guess so but you did put it up public so everyone can see, maybe in future if you only want to tell your pals you should use the pm.i asked the question as it looked like they were dogs known and i did not know them.

9. darlo

darlo Banned

yes i put it up in public veiw your right i am sorry mr admin man but
    some people i know dont log in !
    so the pm thing dont work lol
    but in future i wont do it again
    if you require any info on the lines of my dogs you too can use the pm :D
    or email me
    hope we cleared the air m8

10. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

there is no air to clear,i only asked a simple question which when i re read your post i think was justified by the way it was written.also its in the picture section yet no photo ? i hope they work out for you.

11. darlo

darlo Banned

[​IMG] only a week or so old

12. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

nice head on the dog would like to see further pictures in the comeing months, keep us all informed on the pups progress .