1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vitamins and supplements!

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Buck E. Owens, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

red cell is supposed to be great for pregnant bitches. as far as sperm up goes, if garner is using it on negro then the proof is in the pudding.

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

True....
    :o

4. CTG

CTG Big Dog

you're gonna have to force them to take it. they hate the taste with a passion.

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

If mixed with lard , or bacon grease ....does that affect the Red Cell supplement? or is there something else someone uses that works to get them to eat it?
    :confused:

6. art

art Big Dog

super fual buck it wrokes.............. redcell makes a horse run hot off one cap full but i cut off daybefor becose of i use lasx there it helps get some the bad shit out...... of the blood for real thay piss a lot after that shot....... lot of iron in redcell just makes the thicker

7. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Red cell I some of the best blood builder you can use! Iv'e always used the horse version. I use it year round, every other day or so, except when feeding calf's liver.
    Iv'e seen on animal planet that red cell is an indication that there's dog fighting going on, Ridiculous!

8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Feed liver 2-3 times per week and add some B complex vits with a iron tab and your good.

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

how many people use the horse stuff here?

10. art

art Big Dog

not me buck for a dog i was told not to

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Well I was looking at the differences between Red Cell for horses and the Canine stuff Red Cell Veterinary Information from Drugs.com Canine Red Cell Veterinary Information from Drugs.com Canine suggests 4tsp for a 40lb dog and the Horse says 6tsp a day for horse The horse version has a ton more vitamins and minerals vs the dog version so I would probably only use 1tsp of it if I was using it at all. You can take a look for yourself but I'm just going to go ahead with the Canine formula. I would like to here about how anyone tries to make it taste better. I thought about giving it with feed, does it give off a bad smell?
    Art I think I might be ordering the k9 SF in a few weeks. Been hearing too many good things about it not to give it a try and a lot of bang for the buck.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what about vitamin e oil? will a teaspoon of that in the food be good?

13. Buck,
    Lime Juice will regrow hair just as good as nustock.

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

STPFAN got me some NU STOCK, Thanks Buddy! ;)

and I started it, will let you know what happens...., Lemon juice I'm a write that down for sure!!!

Maybe do his tail in lemon juice and head in nu stock, does it have to be fresh lemons, or squirt, lemon bottle stuff?

15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i just give half a active human multivitamin, every 2-3 days, each dog. But i feed raw, and there eating large animals and the bones are tougher, so i give half a high potency calcium tablet each , also every 2-3 days, fish oils too, salmon or other types, switch it up, I've read about salon poisoning too, not sure on the toxic level, but it was obviously this happened to someone to right about it?

so, like I've read people type before! MODERATION is everything!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Super fuel it is! it has a good customer satisfaction record so far it seems!!

i know guys swear by RF-1 but it's pricey, and for how much difference? when it comes to this stuff I'm not to worried about being cheap, cause that's why i switched to raw so I can afford this get this stuff(supplements, & kennel supplies).....

17. vgallo6

vgallo6 Pup

What about The Missing Link Canine?

18. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

What age is safe to start introducing supplements to your dog?

RF1 says as early as 5 months...That seems extremely early to me, no? :confused:

19. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

For a pup. I would use Nupro.

http://www.nuprosupplements.com/

20. art

art Big Dog

how that working out for you