1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Volunteer State Bulldogger Association Dec Show and Weight Pull

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by screamin'eagle, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2007
  2. diva

diva CH Dog

Re: Volunteer Stae Bulldogger Association Dec Show and Weight Pull

I'll try to be there.

3. Re: Volunteer Stae Bulldogger Association Dec Show and Weight Pull

Me too...I have to figure out a cold weather contingency plan though lol. It's easy in the summer. I don't think that shade is going to be one of my concerns. Then again its probably still going to be 60's so it'll all work out.

If anyone does consider going...please check the website. There are several fund raisers that they are asking donations for. They have chosen to sponsor two families this Christmas, and are also doing a canned food drive. More info available at that website.

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Where will it be held? I checked on the site, but no show location was mentioned.

5. diva

diva CH Dog

Yeah it's rough in the winter. Last year, I was at one of their shows and there was snow on the ground. I doubt that will happen again this year. I do not like the cold weather. LOL
    They do have wood burning in barrels set up. It helps, but it can still get COLD.

I hope the weather is still in the 60s for that show. I'd like to come.

ABK, this is the show site address:

12574 N Milton Rd
    Milton,TN 37118

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Thank you! :)

7. Re: Volunteer Stae Bulldogger Association Dec Show and Weight Pull

are you thinking about making the trip ABK?

Milton TN is in the sticks...southeast of Nashville. If you look at a map its East toward Lebanon, and then back south toward Murfreesboro.