1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wake Up Los Angeles!

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Laced Wit Game, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yall need to get off your ass's and take action, cuz this shits about to go through.....so far they have recieved 2 letters in opposition..........

12-1147 (CFMS)

2. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

So what part of this ordinance you don't approve of?

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

As it stands now, it is a spay & neuter ordinance that allows for exemptions if you buy a breeders permit. So most people just buy a permit and continue with their backyard breeding. But they want to change it to exclude Pit Bulls & Chihuahua's because of the population explosion of these breeds. So if you own a Pit Bull that is worthy of being bred you will get caught up in this BS. But as usual most people wont fight it and will just complain when it passes.

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

If you think about it, this ordinance is also a backdoor to BSL. They are trying to get rid of Pit Bulls by having them all spayed and neutered.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I'm against any legislation telling me if I can breed or not,or what pet to own or not. While there are many irresponsible breeders,it is not the government's place to control that.

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Good point. I agree.