1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

walling's bullyson

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Onac, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Onac

Onac Pup

produced a bitch that was given away after bullyson quit.
    what was her name?
    who gave the dog away?
    who became the new owners, yes owners, there were two?

thought a bit of trivia would change things up a bit here at game-dog.com
    yis
    Onac

2. Onac

Onac Pup

come on someone knows this bitch. i am willing to bet that almost everyone here at game-dog knows this bitch.

3. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I believe it was HoneyBunch

4. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I think it was Ch Cowboy.

5. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

HoneyBunch was purchased from M. Carver by Irish Jerry in '72. He bred her at least twice before she went to J. Crenshaw.

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

These are the words Of Jerry.....

By the mid-seventies I decided to sell off some of my stock, but didn't want to put HONEYBUNCH on the open market. James Crenshaw had a deep interest in the Carver family as I did, he was very dedicated and a known eye for a good one. HONEYBUNCH'S fighting days were over, but she was in the prime of her producing life. James and I reached an agreement of sale and both of us reaped the harvest of the fruits of his great vine even up to today.