1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

walter

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by billbulldog, Mar 19, 2015.

1. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Do you think Walter did add English bull terrier to his line they do look a bit like he had or do we think that because a lot were white but I all ways thought if you wanted to compete why would he do that but as far as I know there was know proof he did

2. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

Komosinski's Mut. Read his neighbor bred EBTs
    [​IMG]

3. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Thank you plug

4. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Also in Eugene glass book pit bull terrier and English bull terrier was the same to him so the English bull terrier was a show bench dog and a fighter not just a show dog as some people say also a vermin control dog

5. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

I think it's a fact the old English bull terriers blood is in the American game dog

6. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Also I wish the show bench people leave the bull breed the fuck alone they couldn't organize a piss up in a burey

7. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

If Walter did add english bull blood why do you think he done it this question goes out to someone who's been in the game year's

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Maybe he knew something we dont through his observations over the years???
    The bull terrier and our bulldogs are said to be cousins bred down from the extinct white terrier, they were known for thier relentless work ethic while being stable with humans, unlike some others wreck loose styles of work also relentless but bite crazy...
    Or maybe the nieghbors bull terrier got into an accidental fight and Walter seen something he liked???
    Or maybe it was an accindental breeding and by the time it was obviuos it was too late and IT WORKED!!!
    Or perhaps Walter never made that breeding and those dogs are THROWBACKS to either the extinct white terrier or bull terrier...
    Who knows maybe a great cataylist...

9. M.T

M.T Pup

Arsed if he did or if he didn't.

10. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Ok pistola

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...maybe...those big bat ears.....ebt...ears..??.very common back then in europe as-well ..to cross bull-breeds...