1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wanna Talk About Fearless & Potty Trained!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by olympianbulldogs, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Wanna Talk About Fearless & Potty Trained!!

This afternoon I was driving down the street ( in the city , Real busy ) I was in the middle lane going about 25 mph & we got the window cracked for the dog in the back all of asudden I hear abunch of honking & I look behind me My Dogs got all the traffic stopped & shes over on the side of the road taking a shit!! We freaked out my girlfriend hoped right outta the car & ran to her there was also a firetruck who stopped & my dog runs up to the fireman and startsgiving him kisses. It was crazy the window was cracked enuf for her head to get out though I gess she just jumped out like superman cause we didnt here a noise. We are so lucky she didnt get hit actually she did get tapped but no injuries axcept a cut. For now on she s gonna have the leash on with leash tied to the door.!!! SO BEWARE EVERYONE WHO PROBABLY DOES THE SAME ABOUT LETTING YOUR DOG JUST HOP IN THE BAcKSEAT.!!!

2. Philisity

Philisity Pup

Re: Wanna Talk About Fearless & Potty Trained!!

put cargo netting on the window frame instead. if you put a leash on your dog it may hang itself out the window. busted blood vessels in eyes and a bloody nose is the result of this if it happens.

3. Re: Wanna Talk About Fearless & Potty Trained!!

thats crazy.........