1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Watch your back and your buddies!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Dec 11, 2007.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Please be careful about what you say and post on the open forums here and APBT pedigrees online! I know many of you show your dogs as I do but we need to watch out for these want to be Barney Fifes with one bullet in the're brest pocket because they are looking for anything so they can get in the funny papers. I respect our law inforcement and look to them for protection when needed but not all of them are are honest people. We hear a lot of stories about back in the day but even if you tell a story about a dog from years ago, the law may try to make a big deal about it now. Love your dogs and show them and keep the media monsters quite! Slick

2. ladybanker462

ladybanker462 Big Dog

this advice is so true.sometimes publicity is not all good these people get most of there info from innocent people being proud and showing of there dogs.be very careful posting your dogs pictures.great advice thanks

3. NOTK

NOTK Banned

ONE time is and always will be corrupt they do anything to get their $$$$ cake up. I was on another board where an EXcop was actually selling dogs to innercity residants and then snitchin on em. Here in LA cops be gettin payed off allll day HArLem criippps, cops just posted in their hood????why?cuz they gettin payed to be there NOT by the city either

4. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

:confused: ......why?

5. Suki

Suki Guest

yup, friends close enemies closer.
    won't /don't even do the ped on line thing....
    tx for the reminder slick.

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yep, very important words.