1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

watchdog bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big Game, Aug 31, 2005.

1. gametime

gametime Pup

ohh here is a pedigree on my male. he is over a year old. and here is the good watchdog blood u wanted to see in a 4 gen. peSire
    HILLS SUB ZERO
    Sire
    HILLS GRAVEDIGGER
    Sire
    HILLS COLD STONE
    Sire
    FAULKS THEODORE
    Dam
    TABERNACLES PINKY
    Dam
    BDF'S BLACK MAGIC
    Sire
    WATCHDOG HENRICKS STONEWALL
    Dam
    MOORES TIPSY
    Dam
    BDF'S BLACK MAGIC
    Sire
    WATCHDOG HENRICKS STONEWALL
    Sire
    ROZMUS' STRETCHY MCCOY
    Dam
    WATCHDOG'S RUBY
    Dam
    MOORES TIPSY
    Sire
    MOORES MISTER BOSS
    Dam
    RODGERS FLAME LACY LEE
    Dam
    HILLARYS DIAMOND
    Sire

Sire
    PASSMORES RUGAR
    Sire
    WATSONS HOSS
    Sire
    WATSONS CHRONIC CRACKER
    Dam
    MOOSES RAZORBACK PRINCESS
    Dam
    COX' ROXY
    Sire
    BUDWEISERS RED BUD
    Dam
    CHAVEZ' APACHE
    Dam
    HERNANDEZ' NIGHT
    Sire
    HILLS SMOKEY
    Sire
    LEONARDS DAMION
    Dam
    MORGANS TAZZY DEVILLE
    Dam
    HERNANDEZ' ZENA
    Sire
    HILLS COLD STONE
    Dam
    BDF'S BLACK MAGIC
    hillarys diamond is off rugar and night i just had to sep the ped.

2. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

I have no knowledge or experience with that rozmus blood but I wouldn't consider the watchdog blood your dog has, to be good blood. Stonewall is the product of a complete cross (watchdog's ruby x rozmus stretchy mccoy) wich IMO added different and unknown variables to the gene pool.

3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

stretchy's parents were good dogs.. I dont know much about Stretchy though..

4. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

[​IMG] this dog here is pure ruffian on bottom, and watchdog/eli on top. The watchdog is through tarber's rusty (son of Watchdogs damien2xw x wd's bittersweet. The eli is through tarbers bear (daughter of A&C's ch art x flapjacks sugar bear)

5. gametime

gametime Pup

ya'll know any good watchdog bloodline breeders that are out crossing with game lines? i want to get some different watchdog blood on my yard

6. B

B CH Dog

Why would you cross that stuff with a gamedog? It is bad enough to breed pitbulls by size and color but why try to cross it into gamedogs? You aren't going to end up with anything but a slightly better watchdog and much worse gamedog. Keep the "show" and "game" stuff seperated. If you don't understand why then you really shouldn't own a gamedog. There are enough people out there ruining gamedogs.

Regards,

B

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I dont know any real pitdog man in his right mind that would breed into that blue cur watchdog blood.

8. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I've seen good wacthdog, and very confomation sound( not overdone, and, she's big.
    I would be very selective in crossing them with some lines of game bred dogs, the out come could hurt both lines.

9. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

I agree with you 100%, that's if the blood in question is show bred. Both of my dogs parents had proven themselves worthy of being bred. Turpins's blue trouble is a 3xw, whom was bred back to his mother (Minter's miss sheba2xw). watchdog is just a prefix of the person that aquired their stock from bolio/dibo bred dogs.

MrNP81 likes this.
  10. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Re: watchdog lines

I agree with BnD Kennels.

Why mix gameness in???

You're playing with fire, and most people can't handle it.

11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

You mix game lines with show lines to sell pups. Then when you list what lines you have you can write; Eli, Bolio, Watchdog, Sorrell, Colby, Ruffian, Camelot, Zebo, Vindicator, Tacoma, Motorhead, Frisco, Razorsedge...etc. LOL. See it all the time in the Gazette.

12. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah tahts true

13. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

True indeed partna. It's just ironic that the same thing seems to have happened with the popular lines such as redboy/jocko, zebo, jeep, and a countless others. If puppy sales werent so important then you wouldn't have so many websites that basically resembles each other; Studs, Bitches, Prospects, Puppies ex... Let's be real, people know what's hot and what's not but yet you still see over a thousand of kennels that has puppies for sale, with only a few that wouldnt sell a dog to the general public.

14. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

15. gametime

gametime Pup

nice ped also the TNT bloodline is watchdog outcrossed with ch. art and its producing some good dogs that are proving themselfs.

16. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

There are no rules cut in stone for these dogs. You can get a good staff and you can get a shitty gamebred dog. It's all a %'s game. You won't have a high % of game dogs if your breeding staffs, but that does'nt mean you won't get 1.

thablacksheep likes this.
  17. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I agree 100% MTNDOG

18. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

perfectly put.

19. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

This is true. But why try it. You might get one good staff or show dog, but chance are that they wont produce the same. They don't have the genes to back it up. People trying to cross game X show have the odds against them.
    IMHO game bred dogs look better, they look like athletes.

20. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

thought that I would delete the origanal post so that it wouldnt start anything

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005