1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wats tha best way to get my bitch to lock and hang?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by TRI, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok so i wasnt full of shit, i read that honeybunch died on a springpole. fell and broke her back. me and a buddy were arguing that thats how she died. is this true? or was i wrong?

2. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

there is no such bloodline that is "gator"....lol sounds like some backyard bs...apbt dont "lock" on anything!! There is nothing different about a apbt mouth structure than any other k-9...like what was said there just that strong..

3. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

Idiotic thought here, but what about Crenshaw's Gator?

4. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

what about him?

5. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

its true. i saw i guy having his dog jump up an hang from a tree branch the dog had fallin a few times landing akward but still jumping and hanging for a few. untill the one time the dog jumped for it missed the branch twisted in the air than landed on its neck. the dog lived but didnt attempt to jump back up there. im pretty sure the dog has permanent damage physicaly an mentaly. that is just showing off in my book it works nothing but your ego

6. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF.that prety much explains the locking.WOW lock jaw kennels at its best.

7. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Pit Bulls have locking jaws:
    Completely untrue! The American Pit Bull Terrier’s jaws are the same and any other breed. Ask any veterinarian and they can verify that this is a total fabrication. Pit Bulls like any other breed of dog can release its bite whenever it wants to at any time.​
    Al W. Stinson, D.V.M
    Director of Legislative Affairs, Michigan Association for Pure Bred Dogs, and the Michigan Hunting Dog Federation, and a member of the Board of Directors of the American Dog Owners Association.​
    The following quote was sent to me from Dr. Howard Evans, Professor Emeritus, College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University, Ithaca New York. “I have spoken with Dr. Sandy DeLahunta (the foremost dog neurologist in the country) and Dr. Katherine Houpt (a leading dog behaviorist) about jaw locking mechanism in Pit Bulls or any other dog breed and they both say, as do I, that there is NO SUCH THING AS JAW LOCKING IN ANY BREED.” ​
    Dr. I. Lehr Brisbin of the University of Georgia
    “The few studies which have been conducted of the structure of the skulls, mandibles and teeth of Pit Bulls show that, in proportion to their size, jaw structure and thus its inferred functional morphology, is no different than that of any breed of dog. There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of any kind of “locking mechanism” unique to the structure of the jaw and /or teeth of the American Pit Bull Terrier.”

more on your idiotic ideas at. . .

8. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

According to fat bill on his dvd thats how honey bunch died ,
    tho according to crenshaws book she died from an infection of the spine that came from a wound on her tail
    either way hanging em up dont really do much but risk injury so whats the point
    jmo

9. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

I don't think a dog should be hanging from anything without at least its back feet on the ground. At 1 year of age an apbt is still a pup and should be treated accordingly. For one that young the main exercise is fetch with a piece of thick rope, or a "Firehouse tug" , and a lil tug of war with me before i throw it again. By 18 months they can work springpole but always with the back feet on solid ground and always supervised. As for your dog being "Gator" blood. There are a lot of Gators as that is a common name for the breed at one time. Lloyd's Ch. Gator, Plumber's Ch. Alligator, Hughes' Gator, Crenshaw's Gator all well known to dogmen and women. What strain of "Gator" do you have? As it is also used often by novices and byb peddlers cause it sounds good. For example Boodroe/Gator pups for sale, solid white w/ red noses , very rare , get it while u can. Lol..........Just teasin a little but seriously; dogs don't lock and they shouldn't hang.

10. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Just a suggestion... Maybe you should stop posting and just read. for you to some on here and ask questions about how to get your dog to lock is not ok... You should have atleast educated yourself on the stereotypes that surround this breed. JMO

Vic

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

i read some where honeybunch broke her back or am i wrong

12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

This is right up there with "How to train your dog to be game"

Can't be done.

13. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

or "how can i get my dog to turn on faster"....

Vic

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i have a friend not a very smart guy he used to make his dog hang with use of a rope and pulley he would pull him about 20 foot in the air to show off i suppose anyway he ended up breaking teeth and eventually she broke her leg and had to have pins put in very expensive process and ruined a good dog

15. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

:eek:
    WHAT ABOUT "CRENSHAWS GATOR"? HE WAS A DOG NOT A "BLOODLINE"

NOT"IDIOTIC" BY ANY MEANS!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!:eek: