1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Waycross Fun Show "Celebrity Judge!" Pic Heavy

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by LuvinBullies, Oct 6, 2007.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Waycross Fun Show "Celebrity Judge!" Pic Heavy

There was a fun show in Waycross today, and a few of us came out...there were fun classes to watch at the Bully show, but the best part was the celebrity judge for the ADBA show! :p

Anyone recognize the judge? :D
    [​IMG]
    (ADBA Jr. Handler)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tommy, Buck and Marty (The rain waited all day for ADBA to start. Then it fell out.)

[​IMG]
    Tommy and Buck cleaned house...:D

And in case anyone was wondering like we were...THIS is what a "Most Tricked Out Bully" looks like. :p This fella here brought the house down!!!

[​IMG]

It was all good fun today (except for the blasted rain), and it was great to finally put some faces to names!!:)

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Re: Waycross Fun Show "Celebrity Judge!" Pic Heavy

It was a pleasure to meet LuvinBullies,CynthiaATL and Southernpride today ;)

It was a good time till the ADBA show started then the rain come pouring down :(

But I did have fun :D

3. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Nice to met all ya'll too. Hope to see ya'll soon. And yes I was still a little wet after the 5hr drive back to ATL.

Buck is such a handsome boy. Congrats Tommy!

Edit: Also Congrats to Zeke for Best of Opposite for Sugar

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2007
  4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Yes he is!

Buck says:
    "WeeeeNeeeeROWROOOOONeeeeNeeWooooROWRWooooooRooowrrrWeeeNeee-
    WoooROWRROOOROOOOOO":D

5. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

LOL.

Ya'll are crazy. I had a lot of fun too and it was a pleasure meeting everyone.

I just wish there were more dogs in the ADBA classes.

LuvinBullies likes this.
  6. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

It was great to see Marty, Luvin', Southern Pride, and Zeke as well as many others that I know. It was a great day wish the turnout had been better but I think that rain chased them away a bit. CONGRATS to Tommy with my buddy Buck, Southern Pride and Zeke for their wins, it was great to see people from this community do so well :)

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Looks like fun

8. Re: Waycross Fun Show "Celebrity Judge!" Pic Heavy

It looks like everyone had a great time. By the looks of the pics though...I would have been headed for cover once it started pouring (lol). I know I asked the question a while back, and I finally learned what a tricked out bully looks like. Good looking dogs, and it looks like the show was a success. Thanks for posting pics!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2007
  9. diva

diva CH Dog

Looks like a fun time :D
    Congrats to Tommy and Buck.

10. zeke

zeke Pup

I had fun even in the rain. GA is a really nice lady. Wish i could have talked to the others that were there but the dogs hated the rain.

11. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Sounds like you guys had some fun, especially in the rain. I've been to a few shows where it waited till about half way through to start pouring down.

Congrats to everyone who won!