1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

(WCC'S) Kitten's Devil Deacon R.O.M.

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ohpitbulls, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

2. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

3. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Mistabonz -The dogs in the bottom side of that pedigree you posted are some damn good ones as well. I had dogs down off two of Terry's littermates-Betty Jack and Thunder.

4. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Terry was a really good dog and so was thunder. Neither ever produced that well though!

5. benthere

Well their sister Betty Jack produced at least one very good producer and Thunder produced at least 1 champion when bred to his niece.

6. Good to see this thread opened up again. It sucks that a poster had to be banned to do it though.

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

What about Travis? Anybody see him?

8. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Always thought thunder couldn't produce. I had the pleasure of being around him a few times with someone who had him a Terry on the yard at the same time. Knew of a few Breedings that was done with Thunder and none took. Just wondering.

9. benthere

10. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Benthere do you know if that breeding was done later in thunder's life or early on. Because I seen Thunder after his last with cyrus. That might explain why I thought that. By the way I like the breeding on Teddy.

11. phill

phill Top Dog

in honor of a great dog and the dogman history behind him we are excited to say the foxvalley adbsi show june 9th 2012 we will have a special fun class best deacon dog please if you have em bring em we will take photos of all the deacon dogs and post them so ya guys can compair some present deacon dogs with deacon dogs from the past hope the oldtimers like what they see IT'S FOR YOU GUYS AND GALS !!

12. phill

phill Top Dog

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

You breeding him to clarice? She looked amazing last time I saw her. She has def come a long way

14. phill

phill Top Dog

no the planned breeding is on offspring clarice comes into the picture 3 years latter , it will be the bitch's last litter ever

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Big Foot......his mother was a gift for Bob when Blitz was bred to Deacon. Half the first litter went to Scott S. where later they were stolen. The first pick went to Ironline Kennels for getting and giving Blitz to Steve Long. His name was Tramp.Then Scott got his half, Then Bob got Peg, Little Jeff got Tina and Trina. Peg took after her mother mother Blitz, More thin bone and smaller head. Tramp, Tina, Trina were thick bone heavier set dogs. Very few from the breeding of Deacon/Blitz, Deacon/Peg were pit dogs or show dogs as was the same with their sire and dam. The best was B.S.'s Heavy D 2xw.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I thought I heard big foot was a pretty good dog who produced some really good ones

17. phill

phill Top Dog

our first best deacon dog funclass winner is out of utah kind of cool home of the adba great job utah ya know were gonna want the award with a midwest deacon dog nextime

18. phill

phill Top Dog

p 1 (3).jpg hope you guys got it i know ya like it

19. Hachiman

Hachiman Big Dog

I had a doublebred daughter of DEACON named ONIKO. She was a bad mother and only raised 3 pups for me.

Here's 1 of them:

APBT Online Database