1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Web Help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scratchy, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

I'm trying to get a career services website going but I have no idea if I should learn about web design/hosting or will the company I pay to host and design take care of the important stuff?

Also if anyone knows of any good forums to discuss this that would appreciated. I'm on the web design forum and business advice forum but they're mostly about blogs(WTF).

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Find a tutorial on line there are many good ones out there for free, paying someone to design and build a website can be costly BUT it may be worth it if you get the right person to do it.

You also need to learn how to direct traffic to your site, it all depends what you are aiming for and what your budget is. good luck with it.:)

3. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

I'm planning on using godaddy.com for everything as of now due to
    convenience.