1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Websites!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by gapittkennel, Aug 30, 2005.

1. If you are in need of a nice looking website for your kennel please contact me. I make high end websites starting at $100.00 and up. I work in Photoshop and Flash MX. I can redo your current site to give you a better look. I also do Ad Banners for $20.00ea and Site headers for $30.00 and up. I can handle any site big are small.

2. CRD

CRD Big Dog

do you have any previous sites created?

3. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

i would like to see some of your work, my girl friend sells small breed lap dogs and she is wanting to get a web site

4. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Sites Look Good But It Might Be Me But I Didn't See Any Peds On These Dogs

5. You dont see any because there are none. These dogs have been in my family for years but due to a lazy Pop's he never go paper work on them. So since he is gone I have started trying to get a good ped going and getting the paper work on all the new dogs that enter the yard. I can date 3 GEn back but it dont matter if it aint on paper so it's like starting form scrach.