1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weight of my 12 week old??

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Deva'sMom, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Get some pics up of your pup. I just checked my records and my male was only 20.4lbs at 12 weeks, and my female like 15lbs. This dog must be pretty damn big..

If you need help getting the pics on here, i am sure someone will explain it for ya.

2. Deva'sMom

Deva'sMom Pup

I am @ work right now and I have no pics on this comp., my comp at home is broke so i have to get a digital cd made somewhere else and then put up a pick!

3. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

WOW that is HUGE you dog weighs more than my dog and my female is 7 months old! Hope she makes a great pet but I would geet her fixed and love her as just that, a pet.

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

VITAMIN E,VITAMIN E,VITAMIN E,VITAMIN E

5. Deva'sMom

Deva'sMom Pup

She is getting fixed @ 6 mos and she is only a inside house dog! She's so loveable and such a goof! I love this breed!!

6. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

No need to "slowly" switch over her kibble if switching to Canidae...only have to do it with sub-par kibbles.

7. Deva'sMom

Deva'sMom Pup

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that! Here are some pics everyone has asked to see!! She's beautiful huh!!

Attached Files:

8. Pitbullgirl

Pitbullgirl Big Dog

She is pretty! I love her color

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I find it impossible to believe that the pictured dog is 12 weeks old. Judging by his maturity I would place him closer to 6 months. Its actually quite common for this to happen. People that breed for large dogs to sell pups like to say the dogs are younger than they are at sale time so they look to be so much bigger for their age. With that being said, she is a very pretty girl, and looks extremely happy with you. Good job!

10. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

She is very cute- She is really big to be 12 wks old- my new pup is like 14wks and weighs 12 1/2 pounds -

11. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

heres my pup at 13wks

12. Deva'sMom

Deva'sMom Pup

well unfortunately you are very wrong! I was with there when she was born! The breeder is a friend of ours. Her birthday is 10/4/05. that's 12 weeks this past tuesday! Her brothers are even bigger and both the parents are personal pets of the breeders. We still see them! So I guess I just have a really large dog. I guess that's the Kingfish for ya....???
    :)

13. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

oops---[​IMG] Here it is

14. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Yeah, if both parents are really big then the pup will probably be just as big- all dogs vary in size depending on their genetics

15. Deva'sMom

Deva'sMom Pup

your dogs are sooo cute, all of them must be a handful, I can barely handle the one!

16. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

lol- at times they are
    but i love every one of them like they are my own
    they are pretty calm when they are by themselves, but get them all together and we've go a fun house- they run around the house like they are racing.
    We normally keep the two males seperated outside but bring them in occasionally.

17. Deva'sMom

Deva'sMom Pup

I thought that everyone would like to see pics of her and her dad. I just put them in my gallery. :D She really is that big!!

18. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I guess your eyes are the best proof you can get. I appologize for saying that was probably the case with your dog, but dont believe it still isnt common. She is a very large girl, I cant believe how quickly she matured, but then again I dont pay attention to many 90 lb + so called "pitbulls".

19. There's a difference between size and maturity tho...that dog looks to be at least 4 months old (16 weeks). But, she's the only one who knows for sure....so i guess she just has a fast-maturing little girl. GOOD LUCK WITH HER! She's a beauty.

20. Her dad doesn't look to be that big of a dog either....hmm....interesting. Oh well. Hope she works out for ya. Love her to death, as I'm sure she'll do the same for you.