1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weight pull clip 4620 lbs

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Mickeyg, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

This is how u weight pull lol 2 year break no training at all just walks and good food he was beat over all by a British bull dog !!!!! Over 5000lbs I think 5400 and somthing maybe more this was at upf Sheffield yest before yesterday the must weight pulled in uk was 4200 and somthing so that record was smashed 3 times by 3 diffrent dogs yest people have said that 5000 lbs won't ever be pulled in Britain how wrong are they !!!! My dog needed pushing though at 5040 lbs but only a little nudge and he was off

He was pulling in his own class so no breaks pull after pull from 2000lbs to 4620lbs in 15 mins he pulls fast any way bbut he flew though his pulls next time ill rest more and 6000lbs is next target he was 15 lbs over weight at 89lbs 75 is his fit weight !!!

[video=youtube_share;KA6dx61Nc7U]http://youtu.be/KA6dx61Nc7U[/video]

2. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Well done m8 sounds like you and ya Dogs had a top Day . Any pics. Perry

3. reaper

reaper Pup

damn go wino well done mate thas hell of a pull
    he is a monster ol wino
    how did stormy do in the novice class she coming on ??
    im up your way middle of may to pick up my pup from shell have to meet up for a catch up go for a pint or something

4. toom

toom Big Dog

Nice pull..!

5. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

good job keep up the good work but hay at the end of the video there was another video about Beaver's deadly attack that shit was crazy lol...

6. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

How do I get the clip up chaps

7. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Defo is up for a pint are u paying I have got to save my cash for mine and dp's bacon Butties lol

Storm is a disgace to the Stafford weight pull seen pulled 360 lbs before being dq for brushing my jumper on a Lunge
    I thought she might be ready for the non novice class but she made a fool out of us lol but winston got a bit of respect back for us

8. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Are you on a I phone don ? My iPhone wont let me see them

Type in utube .... Upf weight pull 4620lbs

9. reaper

reaper Pup

ah just keep trying man u need some 1 on 1 with her mine a nut on the harnes bounces all over rolls around lol she likes t roll around when you smothe her its hard work i gotta try n teach her with out much praise cos the praise makes her go all daft n ferrety lol
    aye go on then il buy you 1 lol

10. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

It's about time I have known you for 6 years and still never got them in lol

11. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

congratulations mate, great work

12. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I think 5 or more dogs pulled more then thd old record there was some ok tyme bulldogs there thst pulled very big weights a British bulldog won most weight pulled here's a few vids of her other dog that came 2nd a American bulldog bred by Steve Owen I think it's out if his dog player man and his other called Cali

Lexi

[video=youtube_share;O2FGQCFFGD0]http://youtu.be/O2FGQCFFGD0[/video]

This was over the 5500lbs mark I think and she is still a young gun

[video=youtube_share;zoYVuTONbdY]http://youtu.be/zoYVuTONbdY[/video]

My dog again in HD lol

[video=youtube_share;PATSWMTb4_E]http://youtu.be/PATSWMTb4_E[/video]

13. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers gunman ;-)

14. reaper

reaper Pup

you can come down for 1 when ever bruv n ill get em in lol

15. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

It's along walk home once am pissed lol

16. reaper

reaper Pup

lol just a bit your more than welcome to crash at mine mate i got a crate spare

17. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Oh nice one mike would prefer to lick a a 12 v battery tbh lol no only joking ill be coming to sunny Wales in the summer I think

18. reaper

reaper Pup

19. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Nice pull m8 he was proper going for it well done. DP

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

nice - thanks for posting up for us to look at!!