1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weighted collars and vests.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Box Bulldog, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

All of the above I hope.

2. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

It depends how everyone take their dogs. If dogs live on big chain they don't need a weight collar..Just my opinion.

3. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

You get that from kinga? She makes good weight gear.

4. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

The weight is going too increase performance for one, the dog taking on extra weight and then removing the weight will make the dog faster and lighter on his paws. Weight collars are great for the front end, shoulders, lats bi lats ect.

5. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I don't know kinga..this is a made in italy collar.
    When i need more wheigt i use human wheigt anklets thats are 2kg each one
    20161102_155149-1.jpg

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  6. pitbulld0gs

7. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  8. pitbulld0gs

I don't see any pockets, i see individual sections where the weights are contained and spread out evenly. The collars can't be adjusted as far as weight unless you modified it yourself. These weighted collars come in 5 sizes: 2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs., 5 lbs. or 6 lbs.

9. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I can see the individual sections but i see no opening way to take off weights. Talk with seller cause I do not recommend it if the weights are not extractable. To have a fixed weight i prefer anklets who are available in different weight from 0.5 kg to 2 kg