1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

well it's time

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ghost 1, May 5, 2007.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i have been here long enough to grow cobweb's and have some very cool friends here,,,Marty's a saviour to this breed,,,
    Simms is just cool as hell,,,, lol,,,blaze you are still a girly,,,lol,,, and suki keep them lined out,,,,pig do ur thing,,, Atillia,, later dude,,, don't forget to call me,,,,

i won't discredit the site in anyway,,,thanks marty,,,

and to all i didn't name ,,, see ya'll later,,, firends know who they are,,,, Ceasar take it easy,,,

some of the roosters around here need to be kicked out of the hen house

Please delete my account ,,, i did what i could,,,

2. MoEttaWinnyMOM

MoEttaWinnyMOM Big Dog

why are you leaving?

3. Attila

Attila Guest

You know it bro. See ya on the water. Drown some worms, drink some shine. Party on. I will have to ride out some time during the week.

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

well if you ever want to come back you know where to find us..check out r.o.m.

5. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Why are you leaving, ghost???

6. Suki

Suki Guest

read your PM from late last nite, ....

hit me up with any questions, ok?

7. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Take it easy bro, been nice while it lasted!! God bless.
    YIS
    Jay

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Man, dont leave. Stick around. Shoot me a PM or something sometime ok. And....I got your girly...LOL

9. simms

simms CH Dog

Sorry to see you go....shoot me a pm maybe we can swap msg nics.