1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What about a new pedigree database website?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by virtualpedigrees, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I have created a Pit Bull pedigree database web site, it's new and improved and offers tons more feature than peds-online, and it's FREE! Please review it and give me your feedback. Feel free to register or pass it on to other who pay be interested.

Virtual Pedigrees
    support@virtualpedigrees.com

Why paid any more fee's...

Thanks in Advances,

2. bdub

bdub Top Dog

cool,im going to check this out

3. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Nice I'mg onna see if I can register

4. Well maybe you won't be like George and cry like a girl and threaten to close it up every other week LOL

Best of luck with it

5. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

there is another like it that have 47091 dogs in and wich is owned by a knowned dogman.

6. New Pedigreedatabase is here?

It's finally completed and currently in Beta it's ready for registrations and it's FREE for everyone to add pedigrees. Administrators and Moderators PLEASE help in letting user and vistor know about this wonderful service. Crowd sourcing this database and making it grow organically is the best task for such project. To this great community sign-up at http://apbt.virtualpedigrees.com/php...nto=/index.php and begin adding pedigrees to the database. There's no limit on how many pedigrees you can enter and no charge for using the services!

@rhumble they are other pedigree websites out there, some are FREE and for a FEE, but I am privilege to advise you my pedigree data will be more organized than other sites. I am putting more effort into organization for this database; as a result, I'm making the user experiences greater than ever and better than other services similar Virtualpedigres

I am also working on my second database, which is for American Staffordshire Terrier. I will keep people posted on that Pedigree site also, I have collected TONS of info for that database, and it will be organized and structured better than any other pedigree website online.

Here are some feature:

• Add Html code to your personal website to view a virtualpedigrees generated pedigree
    • Separated field area to add Breeder and Owner information
    • Viewing pedigrees up to the 9th generation on one screen
    • Ability to add more than one pictures to a pedigrees
    • Viewing thumbnail pictures of dogs within its generational pedigree
    • Able to print pedigrees with or without pictures
    • Email to friend link to send Statistics info of any Pedigree to anyone with an email address
    Home page: Virtual Pedigrees

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

any feedback on the site?

8. Yes, all feedback is welcome both positive and negative, likes and dislikes about the pedigree database website. This will help us create and deploy better services in the future.

Virtualpedigrees Admin

9. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

Thats great ..but people you need to start having the server host in another country where 'game dogs" or such activity's are not punishible by their laws !!! a offshore website server host is the same price as any other !!! trust me i know alot about server location & laws on subject's or content that's on the website. :cool:

10. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

also adding to that an offshore web hosting server makes it inpossible or nearly inpossible for united states to confiscate data & documents because the other country's laws are what is applyied their for the usa has no ground for confiscation of members personal info or information posted on the site , it's the safest way for you & the members !! want more help or info PM me ill be glad to explaine more & help :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
  11. Thanks for the info about off shore hosting. Off shore hosting is accessible to me by all means. I am very open minded and would love to hear your thoughts on why I should host the database aboard. Here's my thoughts about the direction I am going, maybe you can shed a light on my darken areas.

My goal is to organized the American Pit Bull Terrier pedigrees as a whole online, Virtualpedigrees mission (motto) is to gather and organized all the world APBT pedigrees and all Terriers Groups, but not limited to APBT American Pit Bull Terriers. If I host off shore they are also not bond to adhere to copyright laws, intellectual properties and security of my data. Where in America I have all control to my intellectual properties... If all contributor on Virtual Pedigrees adhere to my rules and policies he or she will not post a problem to Virtualpedigrees.com. I am crowd sourcing this data, so if everyone gets the same manual and instruction we as a group can make this database huge. I am open minded, so let me hear your thoughts. And if anyone else has an opinion about this subject matter or any other feedback about virtualpedigrees, please weigh in.

You can also email me direct support@virtualpedigrees.com

12. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

last thing this breed needs is another outlet for idiots to put on blast to the world what they have or done, or claim to have or done.

faster feds-online and sites like that go away, and sooner people go back to word of mouth or trusting the written pedigree of the man they're buying the dog from, the better off the apbt will be.

jmo.

but then the internet's keyboard cowboys won't have anything to argue about or start stupid threads like "what do you think of this breeding?" when they shouldn't be sticking two dogs together if they have to ask, or "look what i got" b/c they wanna brag on-line theyre dogs are off mutts no one know about but three gens ago there was a champ!

sorry, got off on a rant there.....

anywho, clean looking site.

13. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lemme know when its better than feds online ill sign up. im just afraid that a new site wont have all the dogs needed to do a thorough pedigree check.

is there anyways you can take all the dogs registered on peds online and upload it to your site?

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

the only way the site will progress up to peds online status is if people use it and upload peds. purely user driven

virtualpedigrees definitely has his work cut out for him but I wish him the best. hope this thing gets huge.

16. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

hand write your peds, and close your circles.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

same here, best of luck if it gets huge ill use it no doubt!

18. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

good luck with it

19. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

again please get an off shore server host , for the saftey of yourself & the members this will stop any united states attemps for confiscating records ect..ect ALL sites i believe should be server hosted offshore where it is leagle to match dogs or what ever the case may be , just google it !! offshore web hosting its so easy & to have that piece of mind of not worrying is priceless !!!

20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

who's talking about matching dogs? it's a pedigree site.