1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What are some traits of Redboy dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I wouldn't say that most Redboy dogs have Jocko crossed in. There are many many pure Redboy dogs out there.

Most Redboy dogs I've dealt with weren't lacking in intelligence by any means.

Redboy blood does tend to cross well with other lines, but it often takes more away from certain bloodlines than it brings to the table.

I've never seen a hard-mouthed Redboy dog, but they exist nonetheless.

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

From what ive seen... The better performing Reboy dogs have Jocko in them,I have not seen hard mouthed Reboy dogs neither but they were dumb as in not knowing what to do at the right time.

3. CB

CB CH Dog

Is it me or does alot of the redboy dogs seem to be on the stocky side. Alot of the ones i see online are stocky kinda or is that just me.

4. Keyo77

Keyo77 Pup

Not to discount you man but redboy dogs are not known for their mouth is their gameness and wind.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Pure Redboy dogs are known for GAMENESS.

6. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

......Amen

7. BOXDOG

BOXDOG Pup

I Had A Lakeman Dog , Very Dum To Have Around But A Smart Dog On The Job With A Great Mouth No Wind Went Dg On Hes First Goin 2lb Uphill . Great Dog

8. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

Keyo-i meant known for thier there lack of mouth(as being the bad part) I know most are xtremely game and natural winded.

9. gametime

gametime Pup

the only redboy stuff i own is frisco/redboy/medlins outlaw good cross. the dog i got is a very very smart hog dog. mouth is hard on him. but he too can take on any hard mouth hog. this is the second redboy cross i have ever owned (but his redboy is coming from durants(redboy/medlins outlaw) game stuff bred to garners(frisco/chinaman blood) this dog is the total hog dog. i love the redboy stuff outcrossed to frisco/chinaman blood. that brings heattttttttttt to the table.. as far as pure redboy i have never owned pure redboy but i damn sure would!!! redboy is game crossed or pure.....dont matter if they got mouth just as long as they take care of bussiness and dont leave the woods when the getting is hottttttttt!!!!!---gametime

10. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

They're known for their gameness. You do best crossing something with it to get a total or close to total package. I've had a couple crossed with some jeep and jocko and I would say it gives you a pretty sound dog. Of course my encounters don't mean you'll get the same but your chances are better than average

11. lengyx

lengyx Pup

I own a Reboy myself. He's a pretty smart dog very perceptive, and he's alert to what i command him to do. But for crosses the only other dog i have is a Broudeaux. So im gonna see how that turns out.

12. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

13. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

what redboy good with the rope and can run fast in his kennel if that's what you like go for it

14. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

that was funny stuff. thx fsr

15. LOL..... most are cotton mouth but I will say those motherfuccaz will scratch

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Depends on which strain. So can real close it. Yis Ole Man

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Which ones?Jocko crosses?Termite hounds are solid...

18. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Those Haymaker/Hap bred ones can close it. Wasn't talking crosses but Jocko x Termite x Redboy watch now :-) it all depends on who bred it and why Redboy line has taking a nose dive because some believe they can just breed without regard for quality and the line will still throw game dogs. I like Redboy for a out I had heavy and pure Redboy dogs and they drove me crazy. Yis Ole Man

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Battling Red dogs have a real fast mouth

20. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I agree, there were some good dogs down off that stuff and I'm sure still out there for those who are using it. A lot of Deacon dogs had a fast and sometimes hard mouth. I liked that Blend on bottom of Battling Red which BBZ kept using after Red, that Yellow with that Jeep/Honeybunch. Also Tant's Bruiser is behind a lot of good dogs and don't get the recognition he probably deserves..