1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What are you reading ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CHUVALOFAN, Dec 26, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Other then anything dog related I'd be interested to know what your reading at the moment (and no this thread answers lol) ?

I am almost finished a book called Bucking The Tiger by Bruce Olds, a book about Doc Holliday. Very well written but may not be for everyone because it is written using different formats such as poetry, letters written between chracters etc. I think it is just a brilliant work and would higly recommend it.

2. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Readum and Reap...A book on poker psychology and tells. A great book on body language and tells in mid to high limit cash games!

3. niko

niko CH Dog

the Spirit Molecule- Rick Strassman...research into DMT:-)

4. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Just read Ayuwaska is legal in Wasahington

5. niko

niko CH Dog

Really?got to head that way sometime☺

6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

There using it for vets. with PTS and having great success!!!

7. niko

niko CH Dog

It helps people brake through some barriers when dealing with trauma

8. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Good one. Deemster helped me out a lot.

9. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

I think you can buy it online, legally, from the jungle. its pretty expensive, $350/10-30 doses. Im gonna try it, if I get fucked oh well its only a buzz......

10. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Wrong mindstate for the drug and there's 2 separate types of dmt and one is legal yes.

11. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

was talking about auyuhusca. I think I will be as fine as you can be LOL

12. war machine

war machine Big Dog

I'd rather just smoke dmt. I don't want to be shitting and puking on myself for days lol. I know a guy who's smoked it a bunch of times never trips bcuz he wants it to be a party fun thing like shrooms. Heard of lots of folks buzz seeking and the drug won't let itself be abused and they don't trip. Who knows maybe the shit fried my brain and I'm stuck on some mystical shit lol

13. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Just heard it was legal in Washington. It has to be prepared right it's more than one ingredient. I know somebody who has done it twice. He said the second time was really deep!? Auyuhusca is DMT! I did it several times back in the 60's probably wasn't mixed right!?

14. niko

niko CH Dog

Smoked salvia once and that was one hell of an experience lol

15. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Since everything seems to have dmt in it, the human body development a way that you can eat dmt without tripping so every time you ate dinner you didn't trip balls lol. There videos of jaguars purposely eating leave high in dmt and they trip. Roll around like kittens all fried lol. You have to use a maoi. That's the other ingredient used to make it. Without the maoi you won't trip.

16. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Yah couldn't think of that plant! The stuff we had in the 60's was supposed to be refined in A lab! Did'nt do much for me!! I think I would try the mixture under the right conditions! Done the sweat and peyote several times!

17. war machine

war machine Big Dog

I'd only do it with a south American shaman in the jungle. Only problem is there's LOTS of stories of ppl taken advantage of the guests while they're on their journey. Also a lot of McDonald's shaman. Fakes that use it as a source of income. Like I said I'll stick to smoking it.

18. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

When I did the sweat it was with A Holy Man, you really need A guid!

19. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

man we just smokin greens over here :D

20. redwar

redwar Big Dog

No shaman/guide no way to get back..hard to find good people now a days as the flood of money has pulled all the bugs out of the woodwork. There are many ways to travel the inner universe but all must be respected or they can bite back, and sometimes the wounds wont heal..all that said I just finished "The Bad War"