1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What color bulldog do u like?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jetson, Nov 27, 2009.

1. jetson

jetson Big Dog

i like black dogs let see where this goes....lol im really bored :)

2. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

I have had about every color.. From black and tan to blue to white.. I have no favorite!!! :D

3. jetson

jetson Big Dog

lol me to i just like the way the black coat shines lol

4. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

i like red and buckskin but i also dont care what color my dogs r they could be green and puple 4 all i care as long they are good bull dogs

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

whatever color happens to be on a good dog

6. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

I admit, I'm partial to reds, brindles and black dogs...oh, wait...I have some of each of those.

:D

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I'm a sucker for black dogs. But it just so happens that i have mostly brindle dogs.

8. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Black.......

9. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Black .

10. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I'm a sucker for a rich FIRE amber Red/Red with bright eyes and amber toe nails...

I also love a solid rich dark brown and blk brindle.

11. terryg

terryg Pup

It don't really matter the color but i gotta admit i'm partial to buckskin dogs

12. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I have a black brindle with amber nails. People always ask me if i paint them, this is the best picture i got with his nails.
    [​IMG]]<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<CENTER>
    </CENTER>

13. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

I'm such a sucker for tri-colors

14. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i like a gud buckskin bulldog.my last dog was black w/sum white.i used to feel bad for him in the hot ass summers here in el paso where it gets 100 plus.had to keep him in the shade after 10a.m

15. i like blk and buckskin

16. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

I love these bull dogs, but I have found the darker dogs need less maintenace.

17. kdue

kdue Big Dog

the color that wins in shows!!

18. jetson

jetson Big Dog

i like this so far lets keep on goin lol

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i doesnt matter to me, as long as the dogs a good dog i can care less really about color.
    but for the threads sake.............................id say i like the choc. red color like jelet's rex.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy