1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do yall think about this breeder?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by David L, Apr 30, 2010.

1. David L

David L Pup

2. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

If you think these are crenshaw, Colby, etc. I suggest you do a ton of homework before you buy a pup. If you just have to have one go to a shelter, as they are probally bred better than those ckc mutts. Your first red flag should be CKC. They have some pretty pics of oldtime dogs.

3. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

CKC lol what a joke.

4. David L

David L Pup

So I just should take the ADBA/UKC seriously or what?

5. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

that my friend is what you call false advertisement:butt:

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you should buy one, theyre the shit! lol

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

they have a pup that is going to be a "foundation" bitch? flags popping up all over the place man. hit some shows, do some looking, youd be better off passing on those guys

8. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

that's right man,there's way better stock out there,just hang for a bit and learn you'll see:D

9. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I looked at one of the males peds I honestly couldnt recognize a dog in there.

10. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

only thing i could find on those dogs is amstaff. pass

11. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

David L.
    Do a little, scratch that a lot of reading, attend some shows, observe this site, use the search feature, then ask the questions, and hopefully you will not be dooped.

12. Jelet

Jelet Banned

I think the breeder is a joke.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Shut up jelet you know damn well that's who you bought Rex from! :eek::eek::eek:Lol

14. wow where do i start? my friend alerted me to this rampant and quite sad hating.before i begin,to the moderators..

bashing between members or of any off-site person, site, or kennel is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.sound familiar?

first of all:these are all pretty bold statements considering no one on here knows anything about me or my dogs.so it really shows what kind of people and "dog men" you truly are to say such outlandish things about people and animals you have no personal knowledge of.

for the record:

"ckc mutts"...thats cute.people ive done business with,more than 3/4's of whom are serious hog hunters/catch dog users would disagree.like these gentlemen...
    [ame]http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=527053[/ame]

and here is a private message from "wvboy" off that message board
    "He is everything you said your line would be and we are very pleased as stated!!! He has know fear...almost to a fault at times....my son had him out in the yard last week and he slipped off to my big bay pen and was trying to get in the pen to try his luck on a 200lb boar hog!!! Luckly we go him before he got in...poor hog would not have known what hit him..LOL. But I will put him in the pen this week with something more his size and send you some pics of him catching so you can see your line at work!!"

i dont know of any "mutt" who lock on 350 lb boars ears so hard that you have to cut the ear off with a bowie knife just to get the dog off.(yeah my female Layla)

"ckc,ckc,blah,blah,blah"
    oh yes,i forgot,the adba and ukc are the epitome of reputable organizations.yeah right.these are the people who give out papers to dogs registered as "razors edge" and "gotti"???wow...both adba and ukc have so many paper hung dogs that they have lost credibility.

i have dogs who are ckc registered because i inherited my grandfather's entire life's breeding stock.this blood was line bred and in bred by him for over 30 years,and based heavily on old colby blood.he knew exactly what where his dogs originated from,but he was a simple, old country boy who did'nt give 2 cents about sending off papers everytime one of his females had pups.he kept his own personal records and breeding plans(all of which i still have)i can trace my dogs back to the 1800's,thank you very much! he was a hog hunter who did not sell pups to the public,only to his hog hunting buddies.the 50's and 60's were not the way it is today!so after he died,he left his lifes work to me.i wanted a little more size and after years of looking, i found exactly what i wanted...i outcrossed to an ADBA reg male named mickey blue man,who is an awesome hog dog.i researched his pedigree, and through these 2 dogs "eason's kandy red & eason's marshall tucker",i discovered crenshaw,carver,boudreaux, and colby bred dogs.and others as well.yes,im talking honeybunch,jeep,eli,bullyson,etc. etc.

"false advertisement"
    do your research before you make false statements,player.here i did it for you..
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=262428

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=224

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=53

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=2189

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=87984

mutts?i doubt it

they have a pup that is going to be a foundation bitch
    ummm yeah.
    foundation female does not mean 1st female to be bred..i dont mass produce puppies and i dont run a puppy mill.therefore, i breed one female per generation,then i retire her from breeding and move on to one of her offsprinf when i want to breed again.during a female's breeding career she is my "foundation female",as she is creating a foundation for the future generations.the puppy i was referring to is my "future foundation female",as i said on my site.get it?

"there's way better stock out there"
    how many of mt "stock" have you personally experienced again?none so how could you form a rational opinion either way?

"i could only see amstaff"
    that just shows you cant properly research pedigrees.mickey blue man,the ADBA reg male that i outcrossed to has some ruffian in him, as well as the game blood that i posted earlier.all ruffian dogs eventually lead back to tudors blackjack.learn your history before you make yourself out to be an expert of some sorts

"i think the breeder is a joke"
    and what facts did you use to come up with that?i think its a joke that so called dog men get on here and bash people and dogs they nothing about.

in closing,me and my dogs are very well established and respected down here in tiny south GA.ive sold dogs throughout the south, mostly to hog hunters who almost always are repeat buyers.these are the people whose opinions i value and respect.and i have yet to hear anything other than positive feedback.so, i think ive cleared up this matter and a little advice to you dudes(young bucks most likely),before you speak on a man and his busuness,educate yourself.peace to you all.i feel for you

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im not really gonna get into all your post, just what applies to me...
    this is in the breeder discussion section of the forum, so its just fine for the members to respond in this way. you are being discussed AS A BREEDER.i feel there was NO personal attacks, so dont tell us mods how to do our jobs.

as for the CKC registered issue, if what you say is true, then fine, but overall the CKC doesnt get alotta respect for good reason. im not gonna get into it, we all know why.

now my comment....sorry pal, but again i say anyone who is gonna call a pup a foundation bitch needs to take a look at how the evaluate their breeding stock. theres no way youve seen anything out of a 7 week old pup to make her worthy of breeding. it justs looks like peddler talk to me, that, or a real green sob. thats my opinion, and im entitled to it.

16. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

17. i know what my blood throws,and they throw it consistently.ive been around my dogs long enough to know.i did not decide that she was gonna be bred when she was 7 wks old.my pup is 4 months old and shes catching small hogs already, just like i knew she would when i decided that i was gonna keep her.that is why she is worthy of being bred.my dogs are truly Working dogs that catch and put food on my table.not leash ornaments like many i see up here.peddler? ok.i guess 3 litters off of 2 females in the last 5 years qualifies me as a peddler.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ok, so if you dont peddle your dogs, why the website, and why worry about what us "young bucks" who only own "leash ornaments" think?

19. yes that would be the ruffian blood i was referring to.

ruffian combined with game blood=game,well built,strong,beautiful dogs

20. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Cutt, time for the popcorn eating deer to make an appearance. LOL!