1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you look for when choosing your little bulldog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jetson, Nov 27, 2009.

1. jetson

jetson Big Dog

i look for his structure and the way he acts in the pen with his/her littermates...but i remember one time i got my Wsk Dracula x Wsk Lady Gade Bitch Nita They wasn't even together do to the fact they was to playful

2. terryg

terryg Pup

I always see how they act with their littermates. Always take the spunkiest actin one

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Don't pick the dog, let the dog pick you;)

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

I personally will pick the best looking dog(color, markings, build etc.) when I choose a puppy. They are way to young to see the true temperaments. That's why I go strictly for looks. But of course, I will make sure it looks healthy etc... common sense stuff.

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

pick the parents wisely and the pups pick themselves, all have an equal chance as long as they are fit and healthy

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Let the dog pick you as stated earlier is great advice. The calmest ones have just as much of a chance to be good as the spunkiest ones. It is all just luck when choosing between littermates.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

how do you know which dog picks you when they all bomb rush you when you enter theyre kennel? lol

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

i cant really explain how but it just seems like i always get a special feeling about one or two out of a litter i just go with my instincts