1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What goes around, comes around.....

Discussion in 'International' started by GhostDawg, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Great point Naus ! With no contacts or introductions...That over seas dog is gonna
    sit there in the back yard chained to a tree somewhere in Penns-a-tuckie.

2. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [385454] :: SDBR'S VIRUS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [393041] :: D.H.MS' WILD BERRY

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [185931] :: ZWETTLER'S MOSES

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [247303] :: ZWETTLER'S CYBUT (5XW)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [31090] :: CAPTAIN`S THOR

As an individual with a passport ,I have traveled abroad to get dogs from friends overseas. When the opportunity presented itself it was taken,not necessarily to acquire rare blood,but to acquire a proven line of dogs to infuse into our yard without sacrificing the traits that I like about my yard.
    My view is that as for obtaining a solid family or line of dogs with the percentages I desire, obtaining such line is few & far between. By"a solid family or line" I mean the aunts & uncles,top & bottom are proven,sire & dam are proven bulldogs,even as far back as the siblings of the 3rd & 4th generations are proven Bulldogs in that high percentage litter.
    Look at 8x Titere & Tango, are their litter mates proven from their litter? are the sibling to the parents proven Bulldogs and if so how many are out of how many in the litter? Are their grandparents from a high percentage litter?
    See there are an overwhelming amount of yards based off "one hit wonders" from low percentage litters In The States and I just don't see how a low percentage litter bred to a subpar litter could ever make anything but below average litters of low percentages with maybe one or two Bulldogs out of a litter of 5 or more. Just my 2cents worth on the Topic.

3. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Where did you tarvel to??? What part and what did you bring back to the states???

I dont see any import dogs in your peds???

5. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

1) Proven there is not proven here.
    2) You may have a passport but without peds online you do not seem to know shit. This was proven to anyone reading this by your comments in regard to Titere as well as Tango and their siblings and so on and so forth. You clearly based this on what you have seen listed under the pedigrees and what pretty colors they were typed in and those of us who actually know could tell you much different.
    3) I doubt you need much more then a mans wink and word a dog or family is proven, that and of course a pretty online pedigree.

Brutepit likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Good post ,I never saw or had nothing off Titere but would feed something off him in a second.

Brutepit likes this.
  7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

You and me both my friend. I agree with GD and though there might not have been a full litter of 8x winners there was multiple winners and some already very proven producers.

To be honest I think that guy made a very uneducated post and got called on it (been called on a couple myself). Also throws around the word proven a lot, I'm bettin any proven done on any dog he owns was done by others...guy got a passport though n a fat wallet n thats better then a kick in the nads I suppose.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree Chuva.i have spoken with a guy that runs that blood and heard many good things.

9. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

Wow first of all nothing was said about Titere or Tango. I said use them as the examples given and research to see if they are from a solid family of dogs by checking their aunts and uncles of their site and dam and the level of competition.
    I didn't look at their peds cause I'm not looking for or considering either one of them for my yard. So get your panties out of a bunch and read my post.
    And if you think they are products of a high percentage family and you know this then prove it to those that might be interested. I doubt you can and are just "lip service". Chuvafan for you to say I got called on something, you must first comprehend what is being said. And Ghostdawg I said for anyone thinking about using those line to ask those guestions, that's why my statements are followed by question marks and not periods. If anything you two show your ignorance cause you both make statements without comprehending what you've read or what was said. How about we all stick to the topic at hand to educate ourselves and not be so hasty to down talk the next man!

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Now now bitch
    First off little dog I do not need to prove anything to you.
    Second, nah there is no second bitch.

11. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

What peds are you referring to? I have blood from all of the peds from my original post. And what I'm feeding is not GD's posted Topic.

12. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

You were talking about me, so get your internet dick out your hand and put it back in you Internet, since you think of me as a bitch or lil dog!

13. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

lol now don't have me roll up a news paper

14. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

broad minds talk about ideas
    mediocre minds talk about events
    "small minds" talk about other people!!!!

15. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

You can reread my post, cause you have twisted what I stated to give yourself something to say, I don't know if it was intentional or not.

16. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

This is Stephen Hawking's isn't it ?

17. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

Why on earth would you think I should care enough to reread your post ? A pile of rubbish, I doubt very much it has changed much since my first reading. Enough time spent on you, cheers.

18. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

Don't get mad at me cause you can't read or comprehend what you read. I never made a statement about Titere or Tango.

Read your own post and see that either you don't understand yourself or you're just ignorant & want attention.
    "1)Proven there is not proven here.
    2) You may have a passport but without peds online you do not seem to know shit. This was proven to anyone reading this by your comments in regard to Titere as well as Tango and their siblings and so on and so forth. You clearly based this on what you have seen listed under the pedigrees and what pretty colors they were typed in and those of us who actually know could tell you much different.
    3) I doubt you need much more then a mans wink and word a dog or family is proven, that and of course a pretty online pedigree."

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE THE ANSWER, THEN DON'T ASK THE QUESTION!!!!!

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

how can you compare champions to grandchampions????
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [382474] :: <FONT COLOR=BLUE>GR CH. GAME BLOOD KENNEL'S TANGO (MULTI-TIME WINNER) P.O.R <FONT COLOR=RED> AT STUD

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [494624] :: SM'S & F2F EL TITERE

Both dogs are of ACE calibre and beat plenty of champions, as well as produced champions that beat champions...
    Thier parents are of the highest quality also, they might not have a great sibling which could be for one reason or another but doesnt amount to the quality of thier family and offspring...

Heaters family falls shy and lets face it, there hasnt been an ace calibre dog from that old family since banjo and bb red...

Micky Mills might have more to offer but falls far from the two grandchampions...

Can you please share more on heater and meek mills families and and maybe we will understand how you can compare the them to the aces...

Brutepit likes this.
  20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Tango had a bad ass sister the Gator Boyz showed who quit her last time out

Theres some stuff off Panthro in the islands breaking shit up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.