1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to MArty?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by brendalrednblues, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. might be an old ? but I dont see him round no more...I dont got many friends on here so i cant pm anyone.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Got banned a while back (not too long after they sold the site, I'm sure he's still on here somewhere;).

3. SOLD? Hmm not sure about that lol.

4. sold? when did this happen?

5. AGK

last year sometime. Shon is still a big part of here I believe (he dont post much but think he is still around here somewheres.) lol personally I always just assumed you were marty G.E

6. AGK

Either way, he was a good guy, we didnt see eye to eye some times, even got banned by him once or twice. but anyone with his kind of dedication to the breed should be respected reguardless of what you think of him personally, the man knew his shit and had some great looking hounds.
    lol he did have a drama filled life that I hope has settled down for him these days.....
    Last I heard (don't hold me to this seeing as this place aint much different than the newspapers are as far as accuracy goes sometimes) but the site was for sale, did change hands as far as most on here knew, (purple (sorry fella can't remember all your new letters and numbers in your newer screen name 3mat3m or sumtin like that)) took over with shon, or so It was written).
    Any which way, the place still moved on and is just as good now as it was then the only thng I miss is the pit......Which I know, I know, it will never be back....:rolleyes:

7. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

No it will not AGK,lol,..... Its alot more freedom on this site now with maybe less tolerance for bullshit:confused:... If that makes sense... As far as the site being sold,idk, they were talkin bout selling than i went on a 7 month vacation and shit was changed...
    Good site tho, even tho i think some of those tree fuckers from back in the day are still postin here under new handle...lol...:D

8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Marty said on FB that he was banned everywhere and they dont wanna let him on the board :(
    Even this board dont give him acces when he helpend or even build this board. :(
    Very sadly, he's very good guy!

9. BOCKennels

BOCKennels Big Dog

P.S.

3MTA3

Is EAT ME backwards... LOL

NICE NAME admin... I'm guessing he saw it on a liscence plate!

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Marty has some nice ass dogs, glad i had a chance to visit his yard meet him an LIL BIT(best looking bitch i ever seen) .. Lol GE is not Maarty just a good friend of his ...

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Im not sure but i was told that this site was not sold but hi-jacked from Marty :?

12. NO NO I'm not Marty lol......but as far as Marty goes, he has kept me out of jail a few times and has been a true friend! It's best I end it here and keep my mouth shut although I'm sure it's too late!

13. Hijacked no...gave away yes!

14. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

they wont tell you shit about what happened.

15. I'm walking before I eat my own ass again!!!! I'm done with this thread for sure.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol i know but i figured he could look like the jackass and still ask lol

i did when i first got here in the chat, and you were right bud boy.

17. Like I said before, thanks Marty for Sheena, she is in the right hands for now.

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Crack and alcohol is a muthafucka...

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no theyre still around, is that damn bulldog student still lurkin in the chat?

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol yous a fool cutt....... lol :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.