1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What in your eyes is the strongest breed of pit right now? honest debate

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by miked781, Aug 12, 2011.

1. miked781

miked781 Pup

Curious what bloodlines of TRUE apbt's are the best in modern days, I have my own opinions but looking for both game and show quality. Feel free to mention dog names, where they are now, and the breeder in case anyone is interested. Looking for people knowledgable of the breed to share their input:dogkiss:

2. theres only one breed of american pit bull terrier.... and thats american pit bull terrier

3. miked781

miked781 Pup

bloodline* sorry for the typo

4. miked781

miked781 Pup

i like the smart ass comment! gave me a good laugh at myself! sorry meant bloodline, and was curious if there is a bloodline out right now that is producing more CH or Gr CH than others. just curious what the pit community says. To show a pit there is a specific grading table they use so I was wondering if there is a bloodline or a specific dog that is consistently producing quality pups

5. olrts

olrts Banned

you cant say "that breed is more game then another"
    its a single thing on every bulldog
    i see direct offspring from gr.ch and only best inbreed blood jumping the wall
    and i see peddled bulldogs, never be testet since 5 generations, the show real DG bullodg!

Found the best in your own way, get some stuff you like and start breeding, and maybe you found the "Strongest" bulldog, or simple the Best Bulldog for you ;)

Pitbull Starterkit, every one knows it hehe, eli, redboy, jeep, jocko, bolio etc etc ;)

6. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

I find it depends on the location aswell... You see other bloodlines being used (and being more popular) in the Balkan for example, while in America I'm sure you'll find a whole other setting.

7. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

To name an example: Mr. Indian R.O.M. is something you will see A LOT in Serbia and surrounding countries, while I don't think this is something you'll see in America very often?

8. olrts

olrts Banned

Indian/Gypsy/Jumbo
    Hell yeah great Balkan Stuff!

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

its illegal now

10. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

mention dog names, where they are now, and the breeder in case anyone is interested

LMAO

yeah "MIKED" ..or mike vick bust

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Gr. Ch. Bullshit and Double Gr. Ch. Absolutely Bullshit!
    No Kidding!
    Their Owner is called Big Brother and lives in your computer!

12. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Show the dog's you have.

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Fish much???

14. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Popeye dogs. When you feed 'em spinach. They're camera shy.