1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what kind of music do you all listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Jan 4, 2010.

1. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Gates messed with them mutts..... check his first label and ep names..... then I can't remember which song but he said he's messed with the dogs, birds, and fought "niggas"

Revelator likes this.
  4. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

If you ain't never had a Tuesday you ain't living right.

grove, AmiistadLake and BTK1993 like this.
  6. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I've never been a fan of country music but this is by far the best song I've heard in a while.

crook60, Pullingcovers and Revelator like this.
  8. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

It's crazy how fast that guy has blown up over that video. I watched it two days after release and it had 3 million views. A week later it had 30 million.

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

He has several more. The reaction videos on youtube are pretty neat to watch as well.

I'm not a big music fan in general and do not really listen to all that much. If the radio makes noise going down the road for the most part, I'm good.

This guy has caused an uproar of sorts with this song which I think is pretty cool.

S

Revelator likes this.
  10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's highly relatable to at least 75% of the countries population is why IMO.

crook60 and Revelator like this.
  11. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

I agree 100%, people from both sides of the political spectrum. I've just never seen something go so viral, so quick!

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep and they throwing the checkbook at him to and he throwin it right back !

13. chili

chili Big Dog

I don’t normally do country music but this cat is Pure fire. if you haven’t listened to his self-titled album ‘Zach Bryan’ … I recommend it.

14. crook60

crook60 Pup

FREEDOM RAHHHH

15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Anything dude does is gold....

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog