1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What line would you choose

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Indyred, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Muglestons Buddha
    Weight: 128 lbs
    Height: 18.5 inches
    Head size: 27 1/4 inches
    Color: Blue and White
    Bloodlines:PURE MUGLESTONS
    Buddha Stud Fee $6,000.00
    YOU CAN'T LOSE WITH ONE OF HIS PUPS

2. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I respect heritage but heritage ain't winning nothing my friend.. And to be honest most who think they are preserving really have lost most of the performance of the line which is why I asked about goals. preserving and selling to the public for crazy prices is peddling in the purest form. So if you fall into that category I'm sorry if I offended you.

In regards to my contribution...... :)

3. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Haven't put much thought into it have you......LOL J/K

4. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I myself @ one time was looking to work with the OFR dogs. Couldn't find any working & the ones that were weren't being let out. A little down the road I was offered stock but wasn't in position to acquire so I had to pass. Anybody know if M.Morgan still has his blood going. Don't want to get anything, just curious I guess. I know the OFR/Butcherboy cross put out a few good ones.

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

o yeah - thats the stuff - them are some nasty sob's - ;)

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Sure they are - I am not a breeder - so I do not fit into any catagory in which you mentioned. what do you concider a crazy price? Have you contacted any "preservation" breeder and asked them? Anyone breeding knows how to vamp up their stock, and most do - Its called crossing and I happen to be one who likes the crosses the best -
    you have not offended me the slightest.
    What was the topic? what was your answer - ??

7. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I'm gonna leave the conversation as it is cause you definitely know better if you are in the know... Otherwise you are irrelevant to me with all due respect.

8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Bloodlines fade with the times if they aint being preserved for the right reason and right way. Pretty pedigreed dogs with a famous dogman/breeder in front of the name is what the they tend to end up to be if they aint being taken out to the woods to hunt.

9. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I think the term PRESERVE heritage should only be geared towards those actually preserving the qualities of the breed many of us are attracted to.. To be honest with yourself and your stock judging performance in the actual game would hold merit.. Not judging how they due in practice.. The real test would happen under Cajun rules. Anything less is not preserving heritage in my eyes.

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Just trying to get this straight, but to boil it down if they've not been contracted they shouldn't get bred? Is that your take?

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

IMHO you can practice cajun rules without a contract. I think what he is really saying is be honest and don't bullshit yourself

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Which a lot of people do, people with one never seen a contract or a practice race but are "true bulldogs".

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

13. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Exactly...nothing wrong with the backyard but it can merciful and biased. The truth is known when hunting in the woods.

14. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Well what better way to really make judgement.. Not just a game test.. But one that goes out and does it countless times to reach supreme status. That to me is a way to judge a quality animal. Don't get me wrong there are great ones that don't get the chance for whatever reason but me personally look for a linage of the highest quality not a few individuals.

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Some do it for recognition, some do it for other reasons. Can't be open to the world these days, so sometimes things have to be kept in camp and close to the vest

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Agree! !!!!!!

17. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I did not mean any disrespect to anyone.. We all have our preferences, practices and reasonings for our involvement...I respect what we have inherited..

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I get what you mean, pre 76 that would be the route to take. But these days it don't matter what kinda comp you go into if hsus or ASPCA kill your whole yard off

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I was just stating my opinion as to why that route wouldn't preserve this heritage the best way possible due to legalities involved

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

20. shaman

shaman Big Dog

awesome reply