1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What the Hell?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by swosprey, Oct 14, 2004.

1. swosprey

swosprey Pup

2. swosprey

swosprey Pup

3. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Is it just me or do those two dudes look like lovers?

4. AC

AC Big Dog

You know what the funny part is? They state and I quote
    Loves kids and people, not aggressive towards people or other animals, but a very good guard dog.
    However in the pictures further down they show him trying to get at another dog while on a leash. LMAO :rolleyes:

5. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

LMAO! THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE LOVERS TO ME TOO! [​IMG]

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Just think before long we'll have 200/300LB pit bulls running around fu***** unreal :eek:

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Damn I missed that but I dont thing its worth it I aint going back.

8. 7645

7645 Pup

Yeah, that dog can definitely scratch . . . to the feedbowl.

9. Sorry to say this but I would agree, the look like lovers, and I think there dogs are in the mix too??

-R

Attached Files:

• b-2.jpg
      b-2.jpg
      File size:
      11.1 KB
      Views:
  10. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Maybe that's how they got the puppies to be so big...

11. ha ha ha ha, my thoughts exactly!!!!!

-R

12. pingers

pingers Pup

those are big meaty rock c**k dogs. very impressive but the three blokes look like homo's overwhelmed by big dogs. sad but true. however thats no negativity towards the doggies. it looks like these guys are trying there hardest to compete with there dogs and it goes to show thats why there so massive. people like that are like that , there like so self centred.lol hehehehehahe.lollol

13. pit stop

pit stop Pup

Motorcity pits breeds dogs of the Eddington line descended from Wanna be a Whopper. According to "Tommy" of Motorcity, Mr. Eddington after being the #1 puller in the nation for 12 years running, was allowed to mix AB blood into his line to increase the size of his dogs and was issued a single registry with the ADBA for Whopper, even though they knew his dogs were not pure A.P.B.T. (It is also rumored that Dog de Bordeaux was in the mix)

My dog has Whopper in his ped 1 time 4 generations back. Needless to say I was not impressed when I learned about this.

I do know some people who claim these dogs will hunt, but I dont think they should be selling pups
    as purebred pit bulls.

Pit Stop

14. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

so confused once again :confused:

15. BDK

BDK oo7

Yeah i agree they also said muscle tested steel and sex appeal, were they referring to each other or the dogs lol def riders of the hershey highway there lol and the dogs what a joke

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2004
  16. badger

badger Big Dog

LMFAO! that was damn funny rmiller

17. Sorry I just could not help myself, when I saw everyone posting about how they looked like lovers, I had to take a gander at their webpage. While looking at their pictures I saw that and said, damn maybe the dogs are in the mix too (bestiality) I think those dogs look sloppy. I have mentioned before, 1st time pit owner here, but after seeing some of the dogs and puppies on this site, I wouldn’t want those f...ing overweight cant run or walk dogs. I like all the members’ dogs on this board!!! And I hope I can gain knowledge and respect on this board!

--R

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Well I think your doing a good job of it.
    :D

19. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

i think you are as well, and i feel the same

20. Thanks ALL

-R