1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What to do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, May 31, 2012.

?

How to Stop Talking to this Chick

Poll closed Jun 3, 2012.
  1. You live to far away.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm attracted to woman that are at least a B cup.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't have time for you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Woman that are in Book Clubs are hags.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. You should look in the mirror next time before you start with the attitude.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Met this woman at work. Classy. Well read. High heels. Short skirts. From the waist down about a 7. From the waist up maybe a 5. So, gave her my number, appeared to be a door mat and then after a few weeks, decides to think she is who she is. Here is the question, what do I do? I will have to see her from time to time at work. What to do?

2. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Give her the best night of her life and keep it moving. Word will get around the office that you put it down and maybe a few more ladies will take you up on your services.

3. WWII

WWII Banned

Don't play where you're paid. I've never seen it end well.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you going to fuck around and catch a clarence thomas charge from anitta hill. like BBD "say never trust a big but and smile" especialy at your work place.

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

ask her if she like to be tied up and spanked , If she says yes you got it LOL

6. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Sick me on her. Im good with women. Just tell me where n how to spot her and I'll set plans with her. Then I'll tell you what n where n you act surprised and just play it off that it's cool and your happy you both have moved on

7. Thanks for all the responses. It is the Jekyll and Hyde syndrome with this one. I'm wise about the don't **** where you eat logic as well. I have to just ignore her and let it go.

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I would think if you are soliciting this type of advice on this type of board you are coasting down hill anyway...and fast....best of luck...US1

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

X 2 dont do it man u will regret it.

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You should never mix business with pleasure LOL Trust me!

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

SPANK THAT ASS!!!! I Meen Good fire it up Leave marks. She wont do nothing but be yours, Try it if you dont think so.

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't shit where you eat. Problem with dating where you work is you'll have to see this person all the time at work if it don't work out. This could cause some serious shit later down the road. I work in hospitals and see this all the time. Makes everyone around you or her uncomfortable too when the fighting starts. Jm2ยข

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

That dude Knows Im Shitting him. I hope so anyway, I told A kid I worked with that one time I told him to mount her and pull that hair like you were breaking a horse, and slap that ass like you meen it and yell at her Whos your daddy! He came in the next day all mad at me said he did that she stoped pulled away real fast andmad and said MY DADDYS blabla Mother frigger and left, I about pissed my self when he said that.

14. sega

sega Big Dog

holy shit lol thats funny. i wouldnt mess with her lake dogger, but hey if shes down just hit it anyway. hell yeah

15. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!!!

16. Actually, sometimes its better to get feedback about these things from sources that aren't connected to the situation. Thanks for the concern.

17. Appreciate all the posts and thoughts.