1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you you think about this yard/dogs?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Grabo86, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

2. niko

niko CH Dog

That line of dog's are beautiful specimens indeed:)

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

You think Holloingsworth,,,
    and you think two things,,,
    durable and game!!!

Wildside was kennel blind and liked the ELI dogs and overlooked most of these fine dogs in their breeding program,
    well Tom Garner knew better and jumped on the oppertunity as he did with the others...

now if you wanted hollingsworthdogs with your frisco dogs you could get it,,,,
    if you didnt want the hollingsworth with your frisco dogs,,,
    Im sure you still got regardless of what the ped says,,,
    the dogs got more durable and game!!!

If wilside wasnt so kennel blind and utilzed more of this blood,,,
    I am sure they would have put alot more greats out...

The thing that gets me about mr hollongsworth is his origins and the lines he started with,,,
    he was a hounds man and I wouldnt doubt if his old trusty hound dog dint get in the mix...

mayday might have it on the bottom and top IMO...

Mr Hargroves avoided the redboy dogs for this reason,,, wildside probabaly followed with the Hollingsworth dogs...

a ramble about origins and the dogs that come fro there...