1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

• You down with OBB (One Big Bud)? 2g Codeine Dream.

Attached Files:

RobR73 and AGK like this.
  2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Burning on Gelato 33 and some Lemon Tree. No pics. Both real nice of course lol.

I'm not knocking anybody's burn bag but a lot of the pics barely show enough bud to roll a pinner spliff let alone enough to actually do anything to anybody with a tolerance. I get down to a couple zips and my heart starts skipping beats I get so nervous lol. But I'm in the industry so... :))

Holocaust likes this.
  3. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

You're the only one talking shit but can't produce one pic. If you were in the industry you'd be hitting on this tonight.....but you're not. Kinda pathetic if you think about it. Maybe if you didn't smoke gak you wouldn't be worried about going under 2 zips.....or if you knew someone in the industry.
    Signed,
    Someone in the industry
    20191213_225326.jpg

4. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Most people just posting what is legal in their locale is probably why you don't see larger amounts. This is what is legal here.....about a heffer or so. 20191211_213126.jpg

5. treezpitz

Oh yea, everybody's worried the feds are gonna raid them over reefer talk on game dog lol. It's illegal here and I've said what I did. Toughen up, buttercup.

6. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

That's pretty much my point. You throw stones and criticize others, yet you can not post ONE single pic of what you consider superior. I already did...you're up!

7. treezpitz

It's funny because in a previous post you told somebody their oil looked like shit and tested low and now you're crying because I'm speaking my mind :)).

8. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Just post your superior flower, since you turned this thread into it. We were posting what was Cookin until you became an asshole. It was never a competition....until now.

Just be honest and post what you have since you agree that the man doesn't care anymore.....which I agree. Still waiting.

9. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Their oil looked liked shit and tested like shit because it was shit. Didn't realize it was yours.

10. treezpitz

You are completely delusional. This whole thread was about weed before I even posted, go back and look. And you were beating your "in the industry" chest thinking you were king shit until you got told your smoke was mid grade outdoor at best. I would lose count if I tried counting how many times you said "in the industry" and "don't know the name but got it for free as usual" :)). What a joke. "In the industry" but don't know the name of any strains you're burning lol and trying to impress strangers on a dog forum with your "got it for free as usual" line lol. I will not continue the back and forth... but just know you aren't impressing anybody over here, just getting good laughs on your behalf. Thanks!

11. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

That fucking douche is old enough fucking rush was popular when he was a kid but lying on the internet about weed.... lmfao. Fuck the weed post your game dog that shouldve brought you here... did it come from the shelter or hoobly like the other faggot who lies to he cool?

12. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Multiple ppl have said your bud does too.... you're a twat. Yiu need to have a stroke on the way to family Christmas dinner this year so you cant annoy them or us with your bullshit anymore. If we're sick of it im sure they are too.

13. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Still waiting for your first contribution to the thread. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

14. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

As usual another asshole who hasn't posted one pic in this thread.

15. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Actually faggot I've posted pics in this thread. You're the one who fucked it up with you bullshit no one believes... you were also the first person to talk shit on what someone else smokes. I'm not here to impress some peon liar.... I don't post pics on the command of a fucking snake oil salesmen either... you want this to be a competition you're somehow ahead in. You're not. Smoke your $40 a quarter shit be happy but quit with the it's the best and you're in the industry shit. No one believes it or cares.

treezpitz likes this.
  16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol well that went downhill quick.

Carolinacur and treezpitz like this.
  17. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Shit dude dollar general and gas stations sell that garbage cbd snake oil this female in disguise does. They must be "in the industry" too....

You know treez and I arent gonna eat that fucking shit from some "I'm so awesome" fruit before we say something lol.

I gotta stop by dg on my way to work. See my "in the industry" folks lmao

treezpitz likes this.
  18. treezpitz

It's clear to see he was beating his chest this whole thread like he was king of cannabis or some shit. Posting small ass buds with more stem than nug. Mediocre bud at best. And acting like he was God's gift to "the industry". Shit talking and all of that. There's only so much people can take before they say something. If he doesn't want to get called on his bullshit maybe he should keep his made up world in his head.

19. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I'm calling bullshit on that.

20. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Still can't post a pic. You're like a little bitch.