1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's good for my pup?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by brianarriola5859, Jul 24, 2014.

1. I recently adopted a Blue Brindle pup. I want to get some healthy weight on him and build mass as he grows. Can I get him started on raw feed? If not, when should I start If so, what do I look for when buying?

I also want to get him on supplements. Questions are the same as above. What are some good supplements?

If you have a Blue Brindle, please feel free to post pics of them. I want to get an idea of what my pup will look like while growing up.

Please welcome "Homie" the Blue Brindle 10509515_10201178145696117_6157542797297038907_n.jpg

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome. The search feature will answer all of your questions.

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Hello and welcome. You probably won't find too many blue dogs over here, but I actually also have a blue brindle. Doesn't really look anything like your boy, he looks more black brindle by that photo in my opinion. My girl is fed raw, but I didn't start a raw diet till she was a year old. The only thing I supplement is salmon and coconut oil. I'm still kind of new to the raw diet, i'm sure some of the more knowledgeable and experienced members can offer some raw advice. Here are a couple pics of my girl, hard to get a good photo of her coloring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I think he just needs to grow into his coat. He's still really small. But thank you for the input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's actually a nice looking bullie...Welcome to the site.

6. 89supra

89supra Pup

Congratulations on your new puppy. He's a good looking boy. My dogs are on a good quality dry food. As far as mass. That really depends on his genetics. My male is around 70+ but that's just how he's built. When your pup comes of age you can condition him to build and define the mass he has. But if your talking about having a thick dog full of muscle that's gonna be in his genetics. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

7. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

As posted above, just give him a good quality feed and he will be fine. As far as supplements go when he gets older you can fool around and try a few. Genes will dictate what body structure he develops. GL

8. Thank you everybody for the input. He is dewormed and has his vaccinations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk