1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whats up with mexico

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by The Handler, Feb 25, 2015.

1. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

What is the law there on bulldoggin......Can you do what ever you want

2. If you got bribe money you can do pretty much anything and get away with it

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's illegal there too but they got way bigger problems than worries about matching. Like cartel drug wars, Political assassinations and coruption in their own goverment. Plus it seems the majority of them are crooked so with a little bribe they'd probably turn a blind eye to it.

4. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Depends where your at in mexico. Some areas its legal, others its a misdameanor & some may be felony charges. If your looking for a country that is completely safe for that, you may look into the dominican republic, zero animal laws!

5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

[video=youtube_share;4l_2qMEr2l0]http://youtu.be/4l_2qMEr2l0[/video]

6. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Cartels, or corrupt officials working for them, control all means of making money down there.

If you don't pay your taxes to the cartels, they will butcher you and your dogs.

Here is a sample of what goes on regularly down there, in case anyone isn't aware:
    [video=dailymotion;x17v53f]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17v53f_el-diablo-cartel-execute-and-decapitate-los-zeta-cartel-members-video[/video]
    [video=dailymotion;x17v53f]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17v53f_el-diablo-cartel-execute-and-decapitate-los-zeta-cartel-members-video[/video]

7. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Won't let link post.

Just look up cartel executions, or beheadings.

8. Yango

Yango Pup

Mexican dogmen are very active but things are not like before. For example, in the capital are not doing anything. Police arrived and requisitioned money. They are doing things outside the capital but there are problems in other areas. For example, in a known border town, an important event was organized and the police arrived. Some ran out and others was taken to police station. Fortunately they could fix with a few dollars.

9. Mop Master

Go look up cabrini green projects in chicago! If you surround yorself with trouble...youll find it. If you just go out there, keep to yourself and keep your diamonds in the jewelery box, you should be fine.

10. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Cabrini Green been gone for awhile now. They demolished it 4 years ago because it was a gangster fortress.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol they tearing down all the projects, not because their gangster fortress. Because they can tear them down and resell the property for megabucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Inner city property is high now, get rid of crime and increase value

13. Mop Master

What theyre doing is actually spreading it around more.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yep, I've seen it first hand. Not only spreading it around most times they make it worse. People been in a certain area for so long, you move them to the other side of town and spread them out, then the people who been there have a prob with the new competition and that causes violence

15. Mop Master

Either that or theyre settin up shop in the suburbs....lol

16. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Think what you want. I was there in the 90's once, and know people who lived there. You?
    The Gangster Disciples, Chicago's largest gang, owned that place.
    Look this up on Youtube. Gangland - Gangster City S01E09
    The project plan in the inner cities was a failure. Cabrini was most notorious.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I never said that gangs didn't control them but that's not why they tore them down.. And yes I've been there, my aunt lived there for more than 20 years. But if you think that the reason they have torn most projects down has anything to do with the safety or quality of life of people who live there your sadly mistaken.

18. Mop Master

Tour making my point for me eagle, if your scared....well....go to church then. What im saying is there are citys here that are just as bad if not worse than any other city in mx. If your scared, avoid those areas....simple as that..

19. bestia

bestia Big Dog

It's illegal in all of Mexico. But rooster derbys with a permit are still legal. I don't go to certain shows in Mexico where the mafia is involved, too many things can go wrong. Like the competition or the mexican military, marines and special forces that have no mercy, if you're with them you're one of them, they take no prisoners in war zones. And you can't have a show in certain areas becasue you must tell the mafia and give them their cut, and it's hard anyway becasue most people won't travel to these contested areas. In the old days in was great. There was all kinds of cops at the shows(80's and 90's), many with animals to compete. There are still a few places in Mexico where it's safer to have shows and people will go form all around, so we travel far. And it's a family environment unlike the USA, with the whole family coming and helping with the animals.

One thing that is much better in Mexico is that snitches and dog thieves will not be tolerated, at least in our area. Thieves(of dogs or property) will get strung up by their feet and hit with 2x4's as their 1st warning, pissing blood, broken ribs, can't laugh for a few months etc. The 2nd time you will be hanging from a bridge for everyone to see. It seems that most raids and downfall of USA dogmen come from dogmen snithces that go undecover and thieves-drug addicts or dealers that get caught and point the finger. That's something we don't have to worry about in our area, and our dogs are safe. But Americans don't have to worry about explainig to their kids why there's mutilated bodies hanging from bridges on the way to school in the moring, or decapetated bodies decorating the towns Xmas display.

But people still have to live their lives. And many places are safe and many places are safer than some USA cities with much lower homicide rates than cities like Nola, Memphis, Baytown, Detroit etc. So don't beleive all the hype and fear mongering on the news, there are many places in Mexico that are much safer and pacific than in the USA. And Mexico doesn't have the crazies that shoot up the schools, malls and work place for no reason other than crazy.

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good post bestia. Thanks for giving us the real low down since whom better to speak on it than one who actual lives there.