1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy material to make my own collars?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Nell_Bell, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

I have been trying to find where I can get the seatbelt and Nylon materials for making my own collars.

Does anyone have a link they can point me too?

Thanks!

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you could probably go to the junkyard and get it free or extremely cheap

3. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

lots of websites online sell different colors of nylon in bulk.. couldnt tell ya where though i forgot their website links. prolly easy googling.

4. baconffa

baconffa Pup

you gan go to a horse tack store and tell em u need the nylon strap thats how ive done it in the past

5. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

6. And they are extremely expensive on most of their supplies, but if you are only making enough collars for your own dogs, they're good.
    But if you plan to sell or make LOTS of collars, you'd do better to have a business license so that you could purchase wholesale.

7. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

TO make durable lasting collars , takes alot of professional tools & money , go to stillwater & buy from them , even though the leather collars they sell are a good price i have a lady here in town that does them cheaper & just a nice. all my bulldogs have stillwater collars or ones from the local leather worker lady , i wont buy from anyone else !

8. Ramz590

Ramz590 Pup

I agree with DEATH-GRIP. Just go to <CITE>stillwaterkennelsupply.com and he has every kind of collar and some supplies that you will need. I have bought 2 collars from him and will be going back to him when the next show comes up. When i ordered it online and with in a week i had an awesome collar on my pit.</CITE>