1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where Will Peyton Go.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Meeting with John Elway and the Broncos this week. Still think the fish will be his new team.

2. elifan

elifan Big Dog

If he goes to denver tebow will have a great mentor but I think your right he will be in miami me personely I would like to see him in san fran

3. As a Giant fan, I would like to see him anywhere but there or Washington. Now that Washington has the number 2 pick, I think you will see a running QB at the helm. Just what Pierre-Paul likes.

4. elifan

elifan Big Dog

If he goes to miami the jets will have to face brady and manning suck's for them,the giant's defense is pretty intimidating but washington always has the giant's number for some reason

5. Last year they did. But, overall, we own them.

As far as the jets, they will not win for a long time. They have to many holes. Cannot believe they extended Sanchez either. It seems they are committed to losing these days. They also have interest in the recently released Branden Jacobs.

6. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I think he'll end up in Miami. He had a hell of a career in Indy, sucks that he got hurt and all. I'm a die hard Pats fan but respect the hell out of Peyton!! Hope he comes back and has a great year just not aganist my Pat's lol.

7. Would love to see him back and 100%.

8. elifan

elifan Big Dog

where ever he goes Isn't a package deal payton and wayne

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the best team for him is huston imo andre jonson & arien foster with a good O-line & a solid defence. miami is a good choice tax wise to save millions. but as a organization they ain't winning shit.

10. Granted, Houston is the closest to winning a Title. I think shwaub can get it done. Peyton would put them over the top. They are also a dome team I believe.

11. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Arizona is in the hunt also there def a possibility too they got fitzgerarld and they are a dome team

12. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I really think it would be in Manning's best interest to just retire, and maybe sign on as a QB coach somewhere. People are making such a big deal about the Saints, and their bounty, well Manning will have a big target on his back if he plays again. I would hate to see him get really hurt.
    The Skins gave up to much to get the second pick IMO. If they do get RG3 he better be able to run as fast as they are reporting! No one to throw to on that team, and the offensive line is lacking, to say the least...

13. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I agree that he should retire, if he plays on (it appears he will) I'd be partial to see him going to Arizona just to see the damage a Manning to Fitzgerald would cause.

14. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Manning should retire.He has fame,money,and is one of the best ever.He has two babies to raise.Nobody wants to see anyone get maimed for life ,and especially someone like Manning. Since he is going to play on Houston,AZ,AND KC would be his best chance to win now.Jets would have been a good choice but the franchise is a circus right now,and Manning wouldn't want to deal with that mess. Miami is more then just a Qb away from going to the Super Bowl.No matter where he goes it has changed football this year. The Saints bounty problem ,people are making more out of it then what it really is. The Saints have a major problem with Brees right now .He feels disrespected.Can anyone imagine if Brees would hit the open market?

15. elifan

elifan Big Dog

manning is a competitor just hope he finishes as a star qb and not go out like farve

16. preme

preme CH Dog

az or the vikings

17. I think the retirement thing would have been a done deal if Eli did not win a second SuperBowl and a Second SB MVP. To much competitive fire in those genes.

Still think he lands in Miami. I think that Arizona and Denver are just to drive up the price. The dude just bought a house in South Beach. That is where he will go.

Miami has a great receiver. An above average back. A dominant D and a Tight End that can catch the ball. The line is a lot better then he had the last few years in Indy. He is going to Miami.

18. Dr. Lector

Dr. Lector Big Dog

Hopefully TN.....

YIS

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Tn and San Fran would be his best bet with those running games.San Fran has a very good defense.

20. What was he thinking. How does he not go to San Fran?